Road Trip

As Stein and Spirit fought, I planned my next few moves. I would fight no matter what happened. Tonight I prove my strength. As Stein flipped through the air, I slid out of his pocket and transformed into my human form. I kicked my shoes off fast and was in fighting position. "You are going to fight me Y/n? You are such a sweet little girl, I would have never believed it till I've seen it now." Medusa said with a giggle and evil chuckle. Stein and Spirit both looked over at me like I was crazy but realized this is something I had to do. Spirit nodded at me and I did so in return while he transformed into his Death Scythe and I allowed the scythes in my arms to reveal themselves. "A weapon with no mister. That takes pure talent but are you able to beat a witch?" She said with an evil laugh and sat on one of her arrows. She sent a few my way. I destroyed them with one swing, no major movements so I stood my ground and never moved. Medusa got distracted by Stein who was trying to creep over to her and get her, so I made my small movements as Stein used almost all he had to get closer to her.

Only minutes of fighting and I was untouched. A few arrows went after me but nothing I couldn't handle. My main focus was getting Medusa when she was weak. I was calm and collected when far away from Medusa but the closer I got, I could feel madness even more than usual. The closer I kept getting the more the madness sucked me in with it and the Devil in my head was laughing and giggling from the struggle I was putting up. Medusa had kept Stein and Spirit on their toes so finally she put vector plates to use against us. An arrow went close to Stein's throat and all I could feel was the pain if I lost him. "Can't resist the madness my child?" Medusa said turning herself towards me.

"I don't know if I should play dumb like you want, but madness is treating me well so far." I said letting out a loud, crazy man laugh. It scared Stein and Spirit, I was even scared of what I could do. I started to lose control so I quickly bit my lip and pulled my arms close to my body so I could gain myself. I moved back to fighting position where I struggled to look sane when all I wanted to do was go crazy, do things against my morals. "Even when its at its strongest, I still have my sanity during this quick road trip." I said with a slight smirk. Medusa stepped closer to me so I tried to back up until she set down her vector plates, all arrows pointing towards us in a circle. One more step and I get flown into her. So I stood my ground as she got closer to me causing the madness to get stronger. I could feel myself getting weak, the madness was running through me. My weapons were looking as if they were shivering. I was weak. I can't handle the madness anymore, all I could do is let myself spiral down. I fell to my knees almost in tears as Medusa had an evil laugh.

Stein spoke quickly, "Fight as much as you can but if you can't then I will save you! Just hold on a little longer so I can finish Medusa." Medusa looked over her shoulder to Stein and giggled evilly. She got down on the ground with me, face to face with me and all I could hear was the Devil going mad.

"There is no hope when it comes to madness. Stein even knows, madness runs in the blood. Scientist like us should be praised. See, I test black blood. Stein dissected to know what was inside." She said hissing in my ear annoyingly. She got up from me and started heading towards the still trapped Stein and Spirit. She was talking to them but all I could focus on was the voices in my head, the weird eye looking creatures in my vision, when all I wanted to do was save Stein.