Chapter 43

Here is your promised upload =)...hope my absence wasn't too painful =P

thought i needed to show Beau's brother in stronger detail and display their relationship more so yeah...

Vote, Comment...Enjoyyy!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day I woke up in his arms again, with the morning sun shining on my face. “Good morning.” I said sleepily as he smiled. We got up and had something to eat and then I just sat on the bottom branch of the tree, watching him as he lay in the sun, doing nothing. Eventually he got up and came to talk to me about something. I had known all morning that it would be difficult.

“Do you want to do something today?” I was slightly surprised but tried not to show it.

“Like what?”

“Want to go for a swim?” I looked at him carefully I could tell he was trying to hide something.

“You do not mean up here do you?”

“Can we go down to the lake?”

“If you want, yes.”

“Really?”

“Yes, there is no need to look so surprised.”

“Well it’s just I wasn’t sure if I was still in captivity.” He smiled at me, but I unexpectedly felt uneasy.

“No, you are free to leave whenever you want.” I said, putting more meaning into the words than necessary. He looked at me for a second.

“Well then, let’s leave for the lake and come back again later on.”

“As long as we stop off in the village first.”

“Why?”

“I have been neglecting your grandmother.” I smiled at him and climbed up the tree, putting on my small top and short skirt, grabbing my robe and leaping down tying it around my waist as I descended. I landed next to Beau and held his hand, “Want to try something new?” I asked him playfully, he just looked at me dubiously.

“Will I like it?”

“I think so.” He looked at me and smiled weakly. “Cheer up.” I pulled a couple of pieces of fruit from each tree and put them into the bag over my shoulder, trying to work out how to do this. “Right, now put both your arms round my waist and hold on tightly.” He did it and I smiled at him, putting both my arms around his and holding on even tighter.

I lifted us up and floated over the pool gently, our toes just above the surface of the water. “This is alright.” He said. Then I took us over the edge of the waterfall and dropped down, I felt his arms tighten around me and tried to hide my smile. I slowed down when we got nearer to the ground and then stopped at the side of the small stream. He stood still for a moment, still clinging on to me.

“You can let go now if you want.” He smiled at me.

“Why would I wan to do that? I’ve got you right where I want you.” he said, kissing me forcefully, making me gasp for air when we broke apart. I looked at him and saw plain happiness in his eyes. I took his hand and started to walk along the uneven path through the jungle slowly.

Eventually we got to the village and his hand tightened round mine until we got close to his grandmother’s house, then we both loosened our grip until we were no longer touching and had our hands by our sides, we had done it unconsciously and smiled at each other when we noticed. We walked to the house and saw her sitting at the door as usual, both trying to ignore her scrutinising gaze. “It’s about time you both visited me.” I smiled at her abrupt welcome and saw Beau doing the same.