Chapter 44

This is just a short one guys, but by the end i'm hoping to have you angry at me for leaving it on a bit of a cliff hanger =P...however, if you want the next chapter you need to Vote, I'm aiming for 5 votes on this chapter before my next upload and based on the amount of you i've roughly calculated are reading this, that really shouldn't be a big problem =P...

Vote, Comment, enjoyyy!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Catch up from chapter 43

“You just like to play with me.” He said slightly off hand and standing up straight.

“And do you mind?” I said defiantly.

“Not really.” He grinned, putting his hands on his hips and shifting his weight to one side. I walked back to him, stood on my toes and kissed him gently on the lips. “We should probably go back now.”

“Are you sure you do not want to stay for a bit more of a swim?”

“No I’m fine… we can go for one back in the pool.” He smiled but I could see that something was annoying him, probably his brother, I did not mention it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We walked back up through the jungle and got back to the bottom of the waterfall. I slyly looked at him from the corner of my eye, he sighed, “Going up?” I nodded and put my arms tightly round his waist, but not tight enough to hurt him. He was so breakable. I lifted up off the floor and glanced at his face, laughing slightly at his screwed up eyes, closed tightly.

We got to the top and I dropped him in the shallows of the pool, laughing at his bemused expression. He stomped out and glared at me which just made me laugh more.

“Haha, make fun of the human.” He said in a sour voice and then looked at me sharply, realising that what he said might not have been taken as a joke.

I smiled at him and then walked over with my hand out in front of me; by the time I got to him he was completely dry. “Yes, but the elf may have some uses yet.” He smiled evenly and the tore his top over his head, slinging onto the floor and wading back into the water.

“Coming for a swim?”

“Do I have to?”

“Yes.” He laughed at my resentful reply. I stood exactly where I was and did nothing. Sighing he walked back out of the water hugged me, then picked me up, running back into the water whilst I shrieked in protest.

“Put me down!” He grinned and the instant he did I knew I had made a terrible mistake.

“Okay.” He let go of me and I fell, stopping a few inches above the surface of the water.

“Hah!” He looked as me for a moment and then started splashing around, soaking me even though I was not immersed in the water. Stopping for a moment he looked at my expression and burst out laughing. “You do not know how dead you are.” I said in a low voice.

“Oh yeah what you going to do?” He said still smiling playfully. I smiled back and pretended to be thinking as I made a huge bubble of water above his head while he remained oblivious.

Eventually I spoke. “Do not look up.” He did automatically and I let the bubble drop, completely covering him with a cascade of water. He looked up at me, his hair drooping over his face like a wet mop and I could not help but laugh, he looked so useless.