London Calling! [1]

Y/N POV

I inhale the fresh air of London. The weather here is so refreshing and chilly. I open the door to my new apartment, 221C. Everything is in place. From my clothes, books and even my piano.

As I begin to settle on my couch to binge on some Doctor Who there is a polite knock on the door.

"Hello?" I open the door and I am welcomed by a kind looking man with brown eyes and sandy hair. He looks to be around his mid forties. A doctor, judging by the way he holds himself, tried but positive.

"You must be the new neighbor! I'm John Watson. I live right next to you in 221B. What's your name?" He greets warmly.

"Nice to meet you Dr. I'm Y/N.
Y/LN." I smile.

John arched an eyebrow. His face showed clear surprise and shock. "How did you know I'm a Doctor?"

"My father was a Doctor, and it's the way you hold yourself. That was my father exactly." I explain.

"Would you like to come over for tea?" John asks me.

I nodded. Hot tea was needed especially for this frigid weather.

221B isn't different from my own apartment. Except that it was peculiarly decorated and a bit messy. Actually, scratch that. Very messy. There's a couple of bullet holes on the walls. Random too, so someone was shooting them out of boredom.

I spotted a human skull nesting between a jar of fingers. There were books scattered everywhere, books which titles I recognized and read. I smiled. But this weren't John's things.

"I have Earl Grey and English Breakfast. Which one would you like?"

"Earl Grey." I say but then I realize that's not my voice but another's. Deep and amused.

John rolls his eyes. "I was asking her, Sherlock."

"The new neighbor, I presume? Yeah, her answer is Earl Grey." He says confidently with a smirk.

"That...that was my choice." I admit sheepishly. He's good at this. Very good. But two can play at that game.

"Do you shoot walls when your bored, Mr. Holmes?" I laugh, taking a small sip of my tea.

Flabbergasted, his viridian eyes widen.

I must say he is very attractive. His dark messy curls, and those eyes. There a rare combination of bright blue and green and I swear I can see specks of gold in there too.

"You find me attractive, don't you?" Sherlock muses.

"Perhaps. Perhaps not. Who says your my type?"

He grins but doesn't say anything. "Have a name?"

"It's Y/N." I shake his hand.

"Well. Nice to meet you. Y/N. Welcome to London."

⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝

Well that was chapter one. Hope you liked it and hope I didn't move too fast. You just made a very good first impression on Sherly here ;). Please comment you Sherlock- ravenous fan girls. jk. vote and comment. share this. ideas? just comment below.

Always remember.

Brainy is the new sexy. Brainy shall always and infinity be sexy.