Vodka & Russians [19]

Y/N POV

Pain. A throbbing pain is felt throughout my head and I wince, biting back a scream. What the hell?

I blink and realisation crashes over me when I feel my clothes are different and they have been replaced by a fine, silk negligee.

"My dear, I see you have finally awoken." James Moriarty says blankly, in his hands he holds a glass of blood red wine.

"Did you...?" I snarl, and horrific scenarios drift into my thoughts and I can only grimace thinking of the things Moriarty could do to me in such a defenceless state.

"Take advantage of you? No, my dear Somnaphilia isn't one of my fetishes. Quite frankly, Y/N I am much more of a sexual sadist." James replies smugly and takes a slip of his wine.

"You're disgusting, Moriarty. What do you have planned for me? Go ahead kill me already." I growl, and my eyes narrow as he begins to laugh in a delicate manner.

"Why would I do such a thing? I never wanted to kill you, Y/N! I want you on my side and I also just wanted to see Sherlock suffer."

I do not reply back. The mere thought of Sherlock pains me and I cannot imagine how much he is suffering right now. Because of this psychotic sadist.

"Do you want some wine, dear?"

"No. I'd rather much prefer vodka and while you're at it just... allow me some time to regain my composure..." I respond back smoothly, and a smile graces my lips. Gain his trust and then rip his network down.

He seems pleased by this and he calls out, "Анастасия." Then an elderly woman with snowy blond hair comes skittering into the room.

"да Мастер?" She says, bowing her head in respect. The foreign tongue startles me, and I am left speechless as I watch the two converse, elegantly. 

"принести ей некоторые водка." James Moriarty orders the maid. The elderly woman nods and shots me an look crossed between apologetic and confusion. She leaves the room without another word.

"We are in Russia." I state bluntly, and it is not a question but a conformation.

"Precisely. Oh my dear you are as good as they say. I see why that fumbling detective adored you so." He tilts the glass to the side, stirring it with a thoughtful look on his face.

"I have matters to attend to, Y/N. But feel free to explore the ground but strictly under supervision, is that clear?"

I shake my head in agreement and glance outside the window. Pure, white snow covers the ground and I smile slightly, enjoying the view.

Russia. This must be Moriarty's main base. His most, powerful allies. Them and the Americans. But what do they have against the British Government? Why them?

A whirlwind of thoughts begin to form, and I am left with a puzzled mind. His network his bigger than I thought.

Sherlock said something about the Russians and Irene Alder..... She slept with the president of Russian for nuclear codes...But something else that—

"Miss L/N." A masculine voice interrupts my thoughts and I turn around angrily.

"What?!" I exclaim, feeling overwhelmed and lightheaded.

"Um dis iz your vodka." The blonde male hands me the crystalline liquid and to which I gladly accept. How curious an American, Russian and slightly French accent? There is something more to him...

"You are my bodyguard, am I right?" I chuckle taking a large swing at the liquor.

I let out a sigh of satisfaction as the burning sensation trickles down my throat.

"Yis Mizz."

"Alright then, get me a pizza well you? I'm starving."

⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝

Unedited! Feel free to point out any grammar mistakes.

[1] Somnaphilia: is a fetish when someone likes to engage in the frickle frackle with a sleeping person

Sorry if it has no action. I'm only trying to add a bit of a plot. Is it working? 😂

Radom question weirdest food combo you ever had?