An Explanation [7]

Sherlock's POV

I placed back and fourth nervously. Where was she? There was a knock on the door. Yup that was Y/N.

She looked nervous and flustered. "Hey Sherlock.." Immediately after she saw I was trying to deduce her, she changed her mood and smiled as if nothing was wrong. Hmm she was brilliant.

"Where were you?" I questioned her, pulling her closer to me.

"At the cafe." Y/N breathed looking up into my eyes innocently. God this woman was a weakness.

"Doing what exactly?" I scoffed. I knew her enough to know that she wouldn't just go to a cafe at 10 AM unless there was something in it for her.

"I— I was talking. Getting information." Y/N admitted, and she shrugged. 

"From who?" I growled. I couldn't risk losing her. She wasn't suppose to get into trouble at least not without me.

"Moriarty. Sherlock he was the one who sent us that letter. I don't know what he wants— to be sure but... He said something about playing the game." Y/N explained. She took at seat on the leather chair and looked up at me with anxious E/C eyes.

My heart began to beat against my chest. It was impossible. Moriarty was supposedly dead. I saw him. What does he want with Y/N? Last time he told me something about ordinary people and how he liked to play games. But now there was someone else like me. Someone else Moriarty could challenge. She wasn't any ordinary person. Y/N was cunning and witty. She knew how to play the game and quite cleverly. In other words, she was just like me.

"Sherlock what? What happened?" She asked worriedly. There was something else. Y/N was hiding something from me.

"What else did he tell you?" I ask her again.

"Something you didn't. About Jeanine? Irene Alder? I wasn't the first one huh?" Y/N laughed humorlessly.

"They meant nothing to me. But you— but you do." I tell her, cupping her beautiful face with my hands.

"Truly?"

"Truly." I smiled and pressed my lips against hers. Her lips were so soft and heavenly. The taste of her lips: strawberry. Another addition. Another drug.

Y/N was my morphine, my nicotine.... And I did not intend on loosing her.

⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝

ayeooo I had some time to write this so here ya go lovelies 😘

short but sweet. inside the mind of a high functioning sociopath 😉

comment and vote!! thankyou guys!