The Waltz [13]

Y/N POV

"Can I have this dance, Madame L/N?" Sherlock asked me, and offered me his hand. His eyes shimmered and he gazed at me with love.

"I am flattered, Sherlock. You may." I giggled, and took his outstretched palm.

He wrapped his long arms around my waist, firmly and pulled me closer to his chest, and I blushed, flattered by his actions.

We danced, slowly and Sherlock guided me step by step, softly whispering and encouraging me.

"Your quite good at this, Sherlock." I praise, and he smiles at me, beaming happily. "I'm glad you like my dancing."

I move to the sound of the soft, flowing music and bury myself into Sherlock's chest inhaling his scent.

His fingers trail down my spine and I shudder, closing my eyes. Sherlock's touches were always the best, as weird as that sounded, the man certainly knew how to make a girls knees shake.

"You are the most amazing woman I've ever known. I've told you but I'll say it once more." Sherlock whispered, brushing his thumb over my check.

"So you've said"  I blurted out, nervously.

"John is married and he's leaving. Your the only one I have left, Y/N. Don't ever, ever leave me, please."

Pain was evident in his beautiful eyes and I kissed him softly on the lips. "Don't worry I'll never leave you." I entwined my fingers with his and he smiled.

"Thank you, Y/N. For being here for me. I- I. Your... Just be aware that I care deeply for you."

"Okay let's really dance and have some fun while it lasts." Sherlock winked, and yanked me further into the dance floor.

This is going to be a fun, and unforgettable night. After all, I got to see the, Sherlock Holmes dance. And I've got to admit it was quite amusing. "Let's do this." I cheered, as I took a quick shot of Vodka and ran to the dance floor, where Sherlock was already dancing, like a crazed mad man.

⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝

Shortie part 2 to previous one
2 more chapters until U MEET James moriaRty guys!! I have a lot in store for you guys and hopefully u guys like it :-)))) it's literally crazy ( or at least how I see it) hehe comment and vote!! What do u think the sexy Irish man has in plan for u ??? ;^)