Au Revoir [18]

Her face was unmistakable. Embedded into his brain, and treasured beneath the layers of his cold heart.

You and I,
We're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky

Y/N was the finest form of Sentiment. It was something that Sherlock hoped to avoid. Because love was used against the person. It broke and destroyed. It was the fault found in humans.

With you, I'm alive
Like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide.

But of course, how could Sherlock not recognise Y/N? Whatever state she would be in, her E/C were most unique feature.

Without you, I'd feel broke.

Not because of the colour, but because of the emotions they contained within them. The way they gleamed with wit, and devious intelligence. He adored that.

Like I'm half of a whole.
Without you, I've got no hand to hold.

Her smile, her snorting, awkward laughter— Sherlock could go on, endless reasons why Y/N was simply amazing.

Without you, I'd feel torn.

But right now, his heart was thumping furiously fast against his chest, the phone shock in his hands as he picked it up.

"Y/N. What are you doing? Please, please don't do anything stupid. Don't. Please." Sherlock pleads, his face is wet with tears.

"Stay where you are. Look at me. Please Sherlock. Do it for me. Just look at me." Y/N's pained and hard voice was heard from the phone.

Without you, I'm just a sad song

Sherlock is frozen in place. Muscles completely petrified and unable to move.

He stays for the fear of loosing her. He stays for the love he feels for her.

You're my favorite part of me,
With you standing next to me,

"We can solve this together, Y/N. He wants us." Sherlock croaks, his throat feels arid and out of breath.

"I am doing it because I love you. You. Mary. The Baby. John. I love you will all my heart and never forget that, Sherlock Holmes."

"No Y/N—" He screams, and watches her body falling down in horror.

A wave of nausea overcomes him, and Sherlock falls to the ground, clutching his stomach with searing pain.

Y/N's blood stains the ground, crimson and horrific, and she lays still, unmoving. All life drained from her.

Sherlock runs towards her, his head spiralling and his heart aching like a million splinters pressed against his thumb. Everyone is shouting and it's all a blur, but it's too late.

Because Y/N is dead and Sherlock Holmes is broken.

⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝

I'm SorRY!!! U SHALL GET HIM BACK ITS FOR DA SAKE OF DA PLOT I SWEAR GUYZ.

ITS LIKE IN SEASON 3.

*SPOILER ALERT* U GoNNA TRY TO DISMANTLE MORIARTY's NETWORK