Partners In Crime [3]

Y/N POV

Days later.....

Vanessa Goode was 21 year old college student who was having an affair an with Leila Matthews. Her husband (Richard Matthews) later found out about his wife's affair with a woman and killed Vanessa.

Sherlock sits in front of me, watching me with calculating eyes. I'm getting kind of nervous because God those eyes...

"I'm not the only one." He smiles. A genuine smile.

"I'm not either." I softly laugh. Sherlock still stares at me, his eyes are bright and full of enigma.

"The way you solved this case Y/N... I've got to admit you are simply brilliant."

"Finally you admit it." I give him a wink.

"I cannot deduce you, Y/N. Why. Are. You. So. Hard. To. Read.?" Sherlock questions, taking a closer proximity towards me.

My breath hitches and my heart begins to race furiously against my chest that I'm afraid it's going explode and pop out for Sherlock to probably inspect it later.

"Y/N.... Would — Would you like to become my partner and solve cases with me?" Sherlock asks me, standing up from his chair and heading towards his Violin.

"Yes... Like partners in crime?" I giggle.

"But we are solving crime not stating it!" He chuckles back.

"Of course whatever you say!" I chirp. I don't know why but I'm feeling happy today for some strange reason.

"I'm hungry and you've got nothing in that fridge of yours. Nothing edible of course." I whine, staring at the skull with fake interest.

"Fine. I know a good Japanese place how about that? John's going shopping today and don't you have your own apartment?" Sherlock asks amused.

"Yeah but I'm so lonelyyyy and bored. You guys are more fun!" I reply with a giggle.

Sherlock just laughs and puts on his coat and scarf. I jump and skip towards him with giddy excitement.

"Come on Y/N! You slowpoke or Do I have to drag you to hurry?" Sherlock challenges.

"Carry me?" I joke, sticking out my tongue.

Sherlock rolls his eyes and lunges for me and grabs me. I let out a shrill of a laugh. I snuggle into his warm embrace and woah he smells really good. Like some fancy organic soap.

Sherlock only snorts and mutters "Peculiar girl" under his breath.

⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝

I'm really bad at titles lol
I've decided to post two chapters in a day hehe. cause I felt inspired and was in a good mood. TYSM to my readers. Comment and vote.

The media above is me when reading fan fiction even dirty *smirks* dedicated randomly to this girl SeraSki for her funny af comments and cause I also like her stuff:3

Also each chapter is like 450-500 words do u guys like it that or longer? how much?

comment and vote cumberbabies😘💖