Dissembling [22]

Y/N's POV

It's been almost two years. Or has it been one? I'm never quite too sure, after all, I've been locked inside Moriarty's dollhouse and kept alway from the outside world. My mind palace is the only thing that keeps me sane. That keeps me from shooting the criminal mastermind once and for all. Trust me, I would love to end his petty life but that would result in my own demise, and if that would happen then Sherlock would never know the truth.

But the good advantages this has brought me that I've gained his trust. My mind cannot help but wonder off to my love, Sherlock Holmes. Has he moved on? The selfish part of me doubts it and wishes that he hasn't, but then again, I sincerely hope that he has found happiness.

"Oh Y/N, my love. I've brought you a gift." James Moriarty coos, and he snakes his arms around my waist, gently nibbling on my neck.

His touches repulsive me. They are nothing compared to Sherlock's. But it is what I must do. End his network. End his reign. End him.

"What is it my dear?" I purr, gently stroking his face, and he buries himself into my long [H/C], inhaling the sweet, alluring scent. He is Disgusting.

"I've brought you this." James places a lovely necklace across my neck,adorned in precious jewels, of course he brought my favourite colour. [F/C]......

"From the Beijing mafia. Let's just say I did them a few favours and they owned me... Impulsive little scoundrels they are." James chuckled darkly, and you laughed along with him, the information processing in your mind.

So his alliance with Beijing was severed? One little tick was all it took to break it completely.... I've got Germany, France, and Russia is just around the corner. Break his most powerful alliances and his network is sent crumbling to the ground....

"My dear I am in need of some alcoholic beverage. Desperately, actually. Has my order from Italy arrived?" I asked with pursed lips.

"Yes your order is here. I'll fetch the maid to bring some to you, my little angel." James grins, staring at me with those dark, stoic eyes. They remind me of an empty abyss and Moriarty wiped away from his humanity. Inhuman.Wicked. Psychotic.

As cowardly as it sounded, Alcohol soothed me. It helped me ease my pain and drown away the sorrows that still harboured within my heart. What have I turned into? A cunning robber who hacks into systems for fun, the art of sniping embedded into me, the art of my deduction used for the wrong purposes. Used by James Moriarty.... I can't wait till the day of his death.

James kisses me once more, and departs into the unknown, a plump Russian maid waddles into the room with more alcohol and a piping roast beef, and I thank her, watching her with jealously as she walks out of the room. Jealous because she is free to leave anytime... But I have to wait....

The time I've spent here I've aquatinted myself with the beautiful Russian language and their culture, especially their invention, vodka. More than anything I want to be with Sherlock again. I want to be back in London. Solving crimes.... Being myself with the man I love.

I take a swing at the hard liquor, feeling the beverage burning as it trickles down my throat but at this point all I feel is numb....

With burning eyes and a broken soul, I whisper, "I will end you James Moriarty. One by one I will take you down...."

⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝

Pardon the grammar mistakes dearies hehe~

I feel like a lot of people lost interest in this book and I'm debating if I should continue it or not.....??

But anyways, the reader is pretty depressed at this point but luckily she already has half of Moriarty's network dissembled... Don't worry soon you'll reunite with Sherlock :)

Any questions comment and I'll try to answer them.