he catches you singing

requested.

anakin:
After a long day of training, all you wanted to do was have a relaxing shower. So you turned on the water, adjusted the temperature and got undressed. You decided to start singing, but you didn't realise that Anakin was home.

"I can move mountains, I can work a miracle

Work a miracle, oh oh oh

Keep you like an oath, and nothing but death do us part"

You smiled at the instrumental, bobbing your head to the soundless music.

"She wants to dance like Uma Thurman, bury me until I confess

She wants to dance like Uma Thurman and I can't get you out of my head-"

"The stench, the stench of summer sex, and CK Eternity, oh hell yes!" Anakin sang horribly, laughing as you screamed in surprise.

"Anakin, what the hell?!"

"Nice voice, Princess." Anakin smirked. "Want me to join?"

"Eww, Ani!" you screamed as he laughed again. "If you don't mind, I'd like to continue my shower. Alone."

"Okay, okay, I'll leave you be." Anakin started to close the door. "You sure you don't want me to join?"

"Anakin!"

"Okay, okay!"

luke:
Luke was having trouble sleeping. A lot of stress was pushed onto his shoulders, and sometimes it became too much. When this happened, you sang. Luke said that it helped him fall asleep. Tonight was one of those nights.

"I remember tears streaming down your face, when I said I'd never let you go

When all those shadows almost killed your light

I remember you said, don't leave me here alone

But all that's dead and gone and past tonight."

Luke's eyelids became heavy, and you started to stroke his hair.

"Just close your eyes, the sun is going down

You'll be all right, no one can hurt you now

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound."

Luke's eyes finally closed, and you kissed him on the forehead. "Goodnight, Luke. I love you."

"I love you too." Luke mumbled before he drifted off to sleep.

han:
During training, you were firing bullet after bullet, hitting the target each time. Han was walking past, smirking when he heard you starting to sing.

"I'm an angel with a shotgun, fighting 'til the war's won

I don't care if heaven won't take me back

I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe

Don't you know you're everything I have?"

"You have such an amazing voice, babe," Han wrapped his arms around your waist. "Would you really do that for me?"

"You mean what wouldn't I do for you," you turned in his arms and entwined your fingers behind his neck. "I would do anything for you."

"That was cheesy, but I'll let it pass. And I love it when you're trying to be romantic." Han smirked.

"What do you mean, trying to be romantic?" Your eyes flashed as you looked at him expectantly.

"Ah, way to ruin the moment," Han said as he brought his lips to yours.

obi wan:
As you were cooking, one of your favourite songs came on. You immediately started dancing, tapping your foot on the ground and singing along.

"I'm missing you so much, can't help it I'm in love

A day without you is like a year without rain

I need you by my side, don't know how I'll survive

A day without you is like a year without rain."

"I didn't know that you liked Selena Gomez," Obi Wan entered your small apartment.

"Well I do, she's one of my favourite singers actually." You smiled at him.

"You should sing more often. You have a lovely voice."

"Alright. Thank you, honey."

"No problem."

the songs were:
-uma thurman, fall out boy
-safe and sound, taylor swift
-angel with a shotgun, the cab
-a year without rain, selena gomez