your shawn mendes song

anakin:
Your song is There's Nothing Holdin Me Back. You were always convincing Ani to rebel and to break the rules, not that he needed much convincing. He found you admirable, and slowly but surely fell in love with you.

you take all my inhibitions
baby, there's nothing holdin me back

Your song is Stitches. After your breakup, both of you were lost. You thought the other to be heartless, as you were drowning in your loneliness but the other was fine. Your breakup was a scar that even stitches couldn't heal.

and now that i'm without your kisses
i'll be needing stitches

luke:
Your song is Imagination. Though you were best friends, the both of you were craving each other. You both craved something more- more than your friendship. You wanted a relationship, but the potential rejection stopped your words from coming out.

i keep craving, craving
you don't know it but it's true

Your song is Roses. Even though you were dating another man, your heart belonged to Luke. He wasn't trying to initiate anything you didn't want, but he was desperate to know if you felt the same. And, being the cliché he is, he gave you a rose.

but i got you this rose, and i need to know
will you let it die or let it grow?

han:
Your song is Lights On. He thought you were beautiful, and he wanted you to be his. Thankfully, you didn't reject him- instead fulfilling both your desires and dreams.

damn you look so good with your clothes on
and i'm not tryna come off too strong

Your song is Aftertaste. After you found out Han was cheating on you, you were heartbroken. But you knew that no one could replace you, and you hoped that he would never forget his mistake. You left him with the aftertaste of your love.

i'll leave you with the memory
and the aftertaste

obi wan:
Your song is Mercy. Without you knowing, Obi Wan was craving you. Your smile, your laugh, your kisses... you had no idea of the effect you had on him. You made him absolutely crazy, and you held his heart in your hands.

oh, please have mercy on me
take it easy on my heart

Your song is Never Be Alone. Although Obi was always on missions with Anakin, he always ensured that he made time for you. And when he was away, he reminded you of his love for you. Despite your separation in distance, your hearts were always together.

take a piece of my heart and make it all your own
so when we are apart, you'll never be alone

kylo:
Your song is Don't Be A Fool. Kylo never saw himself as worthy of your love. He knew you would find a man who would treat you right and be there for you, seeing as he couldn't. He knew you could do better, and wanted you to give your heart to someone who deserved it.

don't be a fool and wait on me darling
i know that you don't wanna hear this but I'm always on the move

Your song is Act Like You Love Me. Kylo was always leaving on missions, and despite your begging for him to stay, he had no choice. So, the night before he left, you would hold each other close and keep each other warm, knowing it could be your last ever night together.

and i am keeping you warm
just act like you love me so I can go on

poe:
Your song is No Promises. Poe was scared of heartbreak, and of commitment. He didn't want to make you promises he couldn't keep, such as keeping you safe. He couldn't promise to always be there for you. If you both made no promises, heartbreak would not be such an enemy.

baby, please, no promises
cause we won't keep our promises

Your song is Strings. Despite Poe's cautions, he was hopelessly in love with you. He didn't care about consequences, he didn't care about other people: all he cared about was you. He wanted all the strings attached, no matter the cost.

baby i want all the strings attached
love it when you look at me like that