he confesses his love for you.

requested by squirrelflighttt.

anakin:
"Why won't you just let me go, Anakin!" You shouted, wrenching your arm out of his hold. You rubbed your wrist gingerly, shooting a glare at your best friend. "I've been on missions before. Why is this any different?"

"They're dangerous, y/n! Haven't you heard the stories of Jedis who went on supposedly simple missions, only to be lured by the Dark Side?! I don't want that to happen to you!" He slammed his hands down onto the table, before turning away and sighing. "I don't want you hurt," he whispered softly.

"Ani, why would this mission be any different? You've let me go on these before, why not now? Why are you so insistent on the slight chance that I may be hurt?" You sighed. "I'll be fine, Ani."

"But what if you're not? What if you get killed? Or worse, you fall to the Dark Side? What would I do without you?" He slumped down in a chair, covering his face with a hand. "I don't want to be without you."

"What are you trying to say, Ani? What's the real reason?" You sat beside him, resting your hand on his arm. "I know you, Ani. You're too reckless to care about simple missions. Why do you really not want me to go?"

"Because I think I'm falling in love with you, and I'm terrified." He shifted your hand off his arm, his hand falling to reveal his teary eyes. "And I don't want to be without you. Ever. And it makes me so scared that I'll lose you... I've already lost enough people. I don't want to lose you too." Anakin got up to leave, preparing himself for rejection. "But you don't love me, do you..."

You got up too. "Ani..."

"No, see, don't make me feel better. Don't throw me a pity party. I'm a coward who can't bear the thought of the love of his life leaving him forever."

"Ani, it's not-"

"Just leave me alone- you obviously don't feel the same way."

"Ani, I-"

"Why did I even think that-"

"Ani!" He turned, startled at your raised voice.

" I love you too." You smiled, pulling him into a hug. "I don't want to see you hurt, and I can't bear the thought of you leaving me forever. I don't ever want to be without you."

He pulled you away slightly. "What did I do to deserve you?" Anakin smiled, before smashing his lips onto yours.

luke:
"Luke, be careful out there." You grabbed his arm and turned him to face you. "Come back."

"I will." He nodded with confidence, with a nervous smile betraying his confident composure. "But, y/n, if I don't come back-"

"No, Luke, don't talk like that-"

"But if I don't," he stressed, "I want you to know... I love you."

You smiled at his sudden nervous composure. "I love you too. Now go kick some Empire ass, Red Five."

Luke pressed a soft kiss against your cheek with a small smile. "I'll be back."

And as he darted off, you lightly touched your cheek with a smile.

han:
"Don't you dare talk to me like that!" You glared at Han. "It wasn't my fault!"

"Yeah, well if it wasn't your fault, then who's was it? The Force? y/n, you put our mission in jeopardy!" Han shouted, turned to face you.