he yells at you

anakin:
Anakin was about to leave for yet another mission.

"Let me come with you," you begged.

"No, y/n. I can't let you get hurt." Anakin shook his head.

"I won't get hurt! How many times do I have to tell you? I can use a gun quite well, and you know it! You can't always protect me, you know!" You glared at him.

"Well, maybe I don't you to get hurt! Maybe I love you and want to take care of you! Maybe I couldn't live with myself if you died on the mission!" He yelled.

You had no idea that Anakin loved you that much. That he wanted to protect you, and make sure that you didn't get hurt.

"Anakin, I understand."

"You... you do?" He looked at you sadly.

"Yes, I do, and I don't want you to get hurt either. Just take it easy, okay? Be careful." You looked him in the eye.

"I will. How could I not when I have a beautiful girl to return home to every night?" Anakin smiled at you.

You blushed. "Thank you."

"I'm so sorry for yelling at you. I was just angry from my day at work, and I took it out on you. I shouldn't have-"

You cut him off by kissing his lips. "I forgive you."

Anakin smiled. "I love you so much. I don't ever want to lose you."

"I know. And you know what?"

"What?"

"I love you too."

luke:
"Did you cheat on me last night at the bar, y/n?" Luke questioned as you walked into your small apartment.

"No. What makes you say that?" You looked at him, surprised.

"Leia said that she saw you kiss Han's cheek, and you were dancing with him." Luke started to become angry.

"We were just having a good time, Luke. Do you not want me to hang out with my friends?" Your hands clenched into fists in anger.

"You're allowed to hang out with your friends! What bothers me is that you cheated on me, and are refusing to admit it!" Luke yelled at you, glaring at you with such a ferocity that it made you step back. His gaze softened, but then quickly hardened. "If you don't want to be with me, that's fine. But I'd rather you tell me than lie about it and act like everything's okay!" Luke started to walk out of the room. "I don't know if I can be with someone who cheats on me and-"

"He's my brother!" You finally screamed.

Luke was shocked. "Your what?"

"My brother!" You started crying, sinking onto the ground and curling up into a ball. "I did all of those things, yes, but I didn't cheat on you! I would never do that to you! I love you!"

"y/n, babe, I'm sorry." Luke sat down next to you and wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you onto his lap. "I was so angry because I thought you cheated, but I was wrong. You were faithful to me, and I know now that you'll never cheat. I'm so sorry."

"I forgive you," you wrapped your arms around his neck. "I would've done the same thing. Only if I were you, I would've let you explain yourself."

"Yeah... Sorry about that." Luke smiled nervously.

"It's all right. I forgive you," you said, smiling.

han:
Bang! Bang, Bang!  The sound of your blaster firing echoed throughout the room. You were training for the next time you would have to use your blaster, which you knew would be soon. But you didn't have any shooting skills, and your bullets kept leaving holes in everywhere but the targets.

"Seriously y/n? How do you keep missing the target? It's so easy!" Han snatched your blaster and fired at the target. It hit the bullseye, as you expected. "Now you try." He handed you back your weapon.

You readied your aim, got into a shooting stance and fired. It didn't come anywhere near the target.

"Oh my gosh, y/n! You're hopeless! Why didn't I date Leia?" Han yelled at you, crossing his arms and rolling his eyes. "At least she can fire a blaster."

"Excuse me?" Your facial expression was similar to a kicked puppy's.

Han rolled his eyes in annoyance. "And now you're going to give me a lecture... Oh my gosh, are you okay?" His eyes softened when he saw your expression, and he ran over to hug you.

"No, I'm not okay. Do you really love Leia? Do you really want to date her?" You looked at him with tears in your eyes.

"No, doll, no! It was in the heat of the moment! I love you, I swear I do. I'm sorry." Han buried his face in his hands. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry."

"I forgive you." You removed Han's hands from his face, holding them in your hands. "I understand."

"Thank goodness," Han looked relieved. "I thought that you would dump me for a second."

"Dump a hot guy like you? Are you serious?" You joked.

"Why, thank you." He pretended to lift an invisible hat.

You giggled. "You're a dork sometimes, you know that?"

"Yes, but I'm your dork."

i'm sorry that i didn't do obi wan's, i felt that he was too kind to raise his voice, and i didn't have any ideas. the smol little cinnamon roll.

next update coming soon Xx