first kiss

i know i haven't updated in, what, 2 days? i'm sorry, i really am, i went to my parents' friend's 40th, and i met a hot guy! so yeah... not going to get into details, but enjoy reading the preference!

anakin:
"H-hey y/n," Anakin shyly smiled.

You smiled brightly, not noticing his nerves. "Hey Ani! What's up?"

He blushed at the nickname, before answering. "I-I was wondering if you'd-"

"Just kiss already!" Obi Wan and Padmé yelled. You both blushed.

You looked at Anakin, before glancing back to where Obi Wan- Wait. Where was Padmé? You could've sworn you saw her a second ago... Suddenly, she pushed Anakin from behind, making him fall into you and your lips met. You blushed but didn't pull away, instead wrapping your arms around his neck.

Padmé smiled. "I'm the captain of this ship! OTP! OTP!"

"No, I'M the captain of this ship!" Obi Wan diasagreed.

"I've shipped them since day one!"

"I've shipped them since I first met them!"

"Well, I ship them harder!"

"No, I do! I'm Anakin/y/n trash No. 1!"

luke:
It was a week before Christmas, and you, Leia, Han and a few others were decorating the Ewok village. Luke was carrying some tall boxes near where you were hanging tinsel, and he bumped into you. The boxes fell to the ground, scattering Christmas ornaments everywhere. You immediately bent down to pick them up, scooping up handfuls from the ground. Luke soon joined you, and placed the lids back on the boxes.

"I'm sorry, y/n! The boxes were too tall and I couldn't see and I'm so sorry!" Luke rambled.

You giggled. "It's okay, Luke. You were bound to fall over at some point with boxes that tall-" You gasped when you saw what was above you.

Luke followed your gaze, rolling his eyes. "Mistletoe. Of course Han and Leia would do that."

"Well, I guess that explains Leia's odd behaviour." You sighed.

"Come on, you two! You know what you have to do!" Han called.

You both glared at Han, before turning back to each other. You slowly leaned in, and when your lips touched fireworks went off. Your lips felt electric, and you were sure his felt the same.

"Wow." You whispered, touching your fingertips to your lips.

Luke smiled. "Well, I'd better be going." He gave you one last peck on the cheek before leaving.

han:
5... 4... 3... 2... 1

"Happy New Year!" People around you cheered. All of a sudden, you felt lips touching yours briefly before pulling away.

You looked up to see your boyfriend Han, smirking at you. "Best kiss of the year."

You rolled your eyes at the bad joke, before leaning in to kiss him again.

obi wan:
"y/n! y/n, guess what?" Obi Wan ran into your room looking excited.

You smiled at him. "What is it? Anakin didn't get into trouble today?"

He sighed. "I wish. But," he smiled, "I'm now officially a Jedi Knight!"

You grinned, and he picked you up and twirled you around. "That's great! I'm so proud of you!"

Obi Wan put you down. "I know, right? I couldn't have done it without you." He leaned in to kiss you, and all other thoughts disappeared.