what you steal from him.

I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long! I have had major writer block for any star wars fan fiction, and have been working on marvel and riverdale fan fiction instead (check out those books if interested). this book will most likely finish soon, when or if I decide to stop updating. feel free to comment if you want me to continue this book, but for now I'm just not sure if it's worth it, honestly.

anakin:
His lightsaber. You'll steal it before he wakes up in the morning and run off, leaving him to search for you. It's your little game. When he eventually finds you, he always distracts you with a kiss until you forget why you're hiding, then snatches the lightsaber back with a smirk.

luke:
His cloak. It's common for him to arrive home and find it draped over your shoulders and atop your head. You always smile when he walks over to gently lift the cloak from your head and kiss you sweetly.

han:
His blasters. The style! The sophistication! Those weapons are the most beautiful things to you, but would Han ever let you use them? No. So, obviously the only real option you had was to steal them.

obi wan:
His razor. He never uses it, hence the beard, and you always claim that his works better than yours. Obi would complain, but he loves you, and he never really uses the razor anyway.

kylo:
The mask. Obviously.

poe:
His x-wing. You've always wanted to see the "chick magnet" for yourself, and honestly? It's not that big of a deal.