you find his diary.

this is a long overdue idea that i've been working on and off on since forever. i must say, it's come up a real treat, and i really like the way it turned out. I hope you guys enjoy it!

anakin:
July 29th
Dear Diary,
today was THE BEST. I met some Jedi- Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi Wan Kenobi- and there was a really nice girl called Padmé. She looked like an angel. I asked her if she was, but she said no. I think she is an angel, but isn't allowed to say.

But there was a girl, about my age, that I didn't like: y/n. She was so mean, Diary! But then there was a sandstorm and their ship was too far away and I invited them to my house. BECAUSE OF THE JEDI! NOT y/n. Ugh, don't make me mention her again. She has cooties. I mean, she didn't say it, but she didn't have to. I could tell- every girl does.

You giggled at the mentioned childish fear of cooties. "Man, I always knew Anakin was a weird kid, but now there's evidence."

"Excuse me?" You turned to see your boyfriend, a playful scowl on his face. "I was not."

"Was to." You retorted, crossing your arms.

"Was not." He rolled his eyes.

"Was to!"

"Was not!"

"Oi, shut it!" Obi Wan shook his head, letting out a low chuckle. "Though I'm with y/n on this one."

"Well, the Kenobis have spoken." Anakin sighed dramatically, pausing when he saw what you were holding.

"Wait, is that..." he squinted, before frowning in realisation. "Seriously? My old diary? Ugh, I wish I burned it."

"I'm glad you didn't. This is some serious potential blackmail material you've got here, Ani." You got up to leave your quarters, in an attempt to give the diary to Obi Wan.

"Oh, no. Not today, sister. You're not going anywhere." Ani lunged for the book. You blocked his attack and tried to make a run for it, but he blocked your exit. You aimed, sticking your tongue out in concentration, before you threw it to Obi Wan, who caught it and ran off.

"Really?"

"Really."

"Ugh, I hate you."

"Love you too."

luke:
October 21st
Dear Diary,
Today I met the most beautiful girl in the galaxy. She had the prettiest e/c eyes... I wish I could stare into them for the rest of my life.

If only you could have seen her, Diary. She was beautiful, so beautiful, with h/c hair tucked behind her ears. Her name was y/n, a beautiful name for a gorgeous girl. And she liked droids! She even helped Uncle Owen and I choose new ones!

I know I'll probably never see her again, but I think I'm in love. I'll never forget her.

"Awwwww...." you hugged the book to your chest, smiling. It was the most romantic thing you'd ever read. Luke watched you from the doorway, unbeknownst to you, with a small smile on his face.

han:
"Han, truth or dare?" You smiled. A night of childish games such as Spin the Bottle and Seven Minutes in Heaven ended with a final game of Truth or Dare.

"Dare, of course. I'm not a chicken," Han scoffed.

You smirked. Wrong choice, Han. Now this was going to be fun. He'd given you a horrible dare- drink a smoothie of his creation. Of course, it was disgusting, and you wanted your revenge.