kylo ren catch up

since so many people have wanted kylo ren, he has finally been added! if you guys want any other characters to be added, let me know in the comments!

your taylor swift song:
Your song is Mine. You keep him happy and always calm him down when he's angry. He is the best thing that's ever been yours.

You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter
You are the best thing that's ever been mine

he catches you singing:
"Why can't those idiots do what they're told?!" Kylo stormed into your chambers, ripping off his helmet and throwing it across the room. It landed with a crash, but didn't break.

"Kylo, do you need some help to calm down?" You walked in from the bathroom, wearing pyjamas and no makeup.

"y/n." He sighed, walking over and embracing you in a hug. "Do you remember when I told you that I put two stormtroopers to stand guard over Poe Dameron?"

"Yes, I remember. What about them?" You spoke in a gentle tone, running your hands through his ebony locks.

"They couldn't look after him, and your brother turned on us. He escaped with Dameron and landed on Jakku." Kylo was beginning to breathe more evenly, and his heartbeat slowed down.

"Let's get to bed." A single tear fell down your face but you wiped it away, wanting to stay strong. Your brother always was different from you. You gently lead him over to the bed, where Kylo removed his robe and lightsaber.

"Do you want some help in falling asleep? You seem to have had a long and exhausting day."

"Yes, darling. That would be much appreciated." He lay down next to you under the covers, wrapping his arm around you.

"Lavenders blue, dilly dilly, lavenders green
When I am king, dilly dilly, you shall be queen.

Who told you so, dilly dilly, who told you so?
'Twas my own heart, dilly dilly, that told me so.

Lavenders green, dilly dilly, lavenders blue
You must love me, dilly dilly, for I love you." Soon, Kylo's breathing had evened out completely, and his snores became a melody in your ears. You fell asleep too, after you had placed a kiss to his temple.

song- lavenders blue

he yells at you:
i'm so sorry, i couldn't think of anything for this one.

his favourite thing that he likes about you:
How you can easily calm him down. Whether you are running your hands through his hair or lightly touching his arm, he feels like the problem isn't so large anymore. You are there to overcome the hard times with him, and he's so, so grateful.

where he likes to kiss you:
Your temple. Kylo loves kissing there because if your temple is damaged, you will die. It makes him feel like he is protecting you from death with that kiss.

who you're related to:
You are FN-2187's twin sister. You had both trained to be a stormtrooper from birth, but he had rebelled while you stayed.

your best friend:
Surprisingly, you got along with General Hux. While he does not approve of your relationship with his rival, you both are so close that you see each other as siblings. Hux is your protective and hard-working brother.

how he likes your hair:
Kylo likes your hair cut short. You like it too, because your hair used to get in the way of your training.