completion

hi everyone.

wow, this book has been up and running for a while now. I still remember the day I posted your taylor swift song. I was scared, wondering if anyone would even notice or care that it was out there on the internet. but you guys did. you cared, and you noticed, and you voted, and you commented, and you followed my account, and now four years later here we are.

but let's get to the point. this book will be remain published on this account, in all of its unedited glory, but will be marked as completed. I don't have enough motivation nor enough inspiration to continue this book. I think it's better for me to leave this book with fairly decent writing instead of continuing on with terrible writing. I'm sorry for any inconvenience, I'm sorry for the requests I've left untouched, I'm sorry if you don't want this book to finish. but all good things must come to an end.

please don't misunderstand this. I'm not deleting this book, I'm not deleting this account, I'm not deleting all my memories of these years here. all of these things are important. this book will remain published, but will not be edited anymore, and will not be taking requests anymore.

thank you for the requests. thank you for the votes. thank you for the comments. thank you for the follows. thank you for the constant love and support and respect. it's been a crazy rollercoaster of four years here on this book, and I wouldn't want it any other way.

but most of all, I love you guys. thank you for making my wildest dreams come true, and I hope you always chase yours.