Falling in love with Dan Howell

Phil Lester, also known as the ‘emo fag kid’, the one with dyed black hair, pale skin and piercing blue eyes.

Things were going pretty well for Phil, until he fell in love and somehow everyone found out.

It had been a pretty normal day, his lessons were boring as usual, it was sunny for once in England and he was walking home, trying to embrace it, although he preferred to be in the darkness of his bedroom.

As he walked along the busy main road, Phil noticed a tall figure with chocolate brown hair and wearing a very untidy looking school uniform, although he couldn’t complain otherwise he’d be being a hypocrite. The figure’s plain white shirt was untucked from his black trousers that hung low off his waist and were slightly scuffed at the bottom, it was obviously Dan Howell.

Dan Howell wasn’t really a popular kid, but he wasn’t a nerd, he was more like someone who happened to be friends with almost everyone, was pretty cool and did well in his school work.

Phil hardly knew anything about him, apart from his name, what classes he took and where he lived. That sounds quite stalkerish if you took it out of context, but it wasn’t. He only knew because Dan lived down his road.

The sunlight beamed down onto the tall, slender figure of Dan Howell, it made his hair appear slightly golden. This made Phil have a small wave of confidence that he never really got, it made him want to talk to the boy a few yards in front. As the raven haired boy opened his mouth to call out, his confidence suddenly shattered into a million tiny pieces, leaving him feeling like jelly inside. He carried on walking and tried to steady out his pace. Look, now he was getting all flustered. What the hell was happening?

Wiping the sweat off his brow, Phil continued walking home, at a reasonable distance behind Dan. Then as he crossed the small empty road that his street was entered by and turned the corner, he had to leave Dan to take the other way home as he lived down the further end of the street.

It was then when Phil was alone that he realised. He was in love with Dan Howell.

__________________________________________________

A/N: Hello!

So I decided to post a chapter of this new little fic that I'm going to try and write at the moment as I've got writers block for everything else. I've got a but of a plan for this so I'm going to try to make it happen! Each chapter will probably be about this length, but surely that wont matter, it'll just mean more chapters right?

I'm going to try and update this every few days. So um.. I hope you enjoy!

x