Chapter 1 We are coming,get ready L.A

Kendalls pov.

I woke up like every Saturday morning at 11:35am,I dont think watching American Horror Story till 3am was a good idea but I don't regret a single bit of it.

I flung the heavy duvet off me and hopped out of bed and put my very cosy and warm robe on and walked downstairs where my mom was on her laptop.

"Heyy mom"I said as I picked up the remaining birthday cards from last week that I didn't open yet,every single person from my family send me a birthday card and I have like over a million I still need to open,at least I got some money in them cards and thats good,more money for my trip to L.A.

"Good morning honey,there is some pancakes I made,there on the counter"she said and I nod my head and took the plate with pancakes and of course a jar of Nutella and sat down at the table beside my mam.

"Soo Dad called last night and he was disappointed that you didn't want him over at your 18th birthday party"She said and I rolled me eyes,my blood boils when I hear the word dad.

"I was disappointed when he cheated on you,were fair yuppie"I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

"Ooh Kendall,that was long time ago,he at least wants to see you before you go to L.A"Mom said,she left Dad last year when she found out he cheated,I hate him so much and my mom keeps telling me that shes okay without him but I know shes not,Im the only child and this whole situation brought us really close together.

"Mom I wont be going to L.A me and the girls wont have enough money to rent something there"I said sadly.

"Ooh baby,we can figure something out"My mam said and gave me a reassuring smile and I smiled back even tho I knew I wont be able to go to L.A.

After I was done eating and chatting,I went upstairs and got dressed and did my makeup,Im wearing jean shorts,block top and white converse,I aplied a tiny amount of makeup because it's roasting outside,I also put my hair in a messy ponytail

I walked back downstairs and told mam that Im going to Summers house,as I opened the door the heat hit me straight away,I walked down the road,Melbourne is soo beautiful but Im so sick of it at the same time.

As I got to Summers neighborhood I noticed that Eves car is here.

I knocked on the door and Summers mam let me in ans said that the girls are at the pool.

I walked to her background and walked to the pool where they were sitting at.

"Heyy"I said and sat beside them.

"Heyy"they said in unison.

"Me and Eve were talking about getting the summer job at the icecream parlour near the beach to get money for L.A"Summer said.

"Really?thats great!if 3 of us work there for the whole summer we would be able to afford to rent an apartment in L.A"I said excitedly.

"Yeah,seems great!but I wanted to have fun this summer not spend it at the icecream parlour"Eve said.

For like an hour we discussed how we can make money for L.A and we came to a conclusion that were just going to work at the icecream parlour,3 months at the icecream parlour doesn't seem bad right??

I soon went home because I told my mam I'll be back for Luch,I walked back home and I entered my house and straight away heard chatter from the kitchen,its Gina.

I walked into the kitchen to greet Gina.

"Heyy Gina"I said as I walked in and sat at the table beside them.

"Heyy Hun,how are you doing"She asked and smiled.

"Not too bad"I said and smiled too,I love Gina shes like my 2nd mother.

"Honey me and Gina talked and Gina has sons in L.A who are willing to let you stay at their house until you and the girls get money for an apartment"My mam said excitedly.

My jaw dropped,is this true,am I going to L.A.

"AHHH"I shouted out happily and jumped on top of Gina and hugged the life out of her,I actually cant believe it.

1 week later.

Me and the girls are at the airport saying goodbye to our parents,well Im only saying bye to my mom,I didn't want to say goodbye to my dad.

"Girls,take care,dont do anything stupid,be careful,dont go too crazy with the alcohol,be responsible and most of all have"My mom said to 3 of us and hugged us for the last time,and then Gina came up to me.

"Have fun Hun,tell my boys I miss them and tell them I love them,Im sure your going to love them,they are pure fun,take care love,have fun"Gina said to me and hugged me too.

We all said bye for the last time and me Eve and Summer started walking to the terminal.

2 hours later

We are on the plane waiting for it to go off,this is going to be a long flight,yuppie(sarcasm)the girls isolated them selves,Eve is reading her book and I dont think shes going to put it away at all,Summer is on google searching things about L.A and Im here bored as hell,

We landed safely in L.A,we got out the plane,went through the whole security check which takes like Fricking ages,an d then we collect out Luggages,we got the car thing for the Luggages and me and Summer jumped on it with our Luggages and expected Eve to push us around,yes thats what we do were crazy,soon Eve just gave up and we took our Luggages and walked through the Arivals zone,its time to meet the guys.