Chapter 5 lovebirds.

Kendalls pov.

A few days have past since the party,it was quite since then.

I woke up really early this morning and its such a hot day today I flung my duvet off me and walked into the bathroom and washed my face and put my hair into a messy ponytail and walked downstairs and walked into the kitchen and grabbed a tube of icecream from the freezer,healthiest option ever.

I got my icecream and hopped on the couch in the living room and turned the telly on,it's really early so no one is up yet,after watching a few minutes of PLL Jai jumps on top of me and gives me the biggest fright ever.

"Hey what do you think your doing"I laughed and pushed him off me but still keeping him close to me,I really wanted to hug him tightly and never let go but that be just weird.

"Soo what are we watching babe?"He asked and chuckled.

I gave him a death glare and playfully hit him.

"If you call me babe once more I will litera..."I said but cut off.

"I know you will kill me,you said that million times before"He said and smiled,but he shouldn't,I will really kill him.

We watched PLL for a good while and then discussed it.

"LETS MAKE COOOOKIES"I randomly said.

"If you want to"Jai said and laughed.

We walked to the kitchen and Jai got the ingredients and I got the utensils,I started off putting everything together I honestly dont know what Im doing as I was going to crack the egg,I felt a white heavy but light powder on my whole body,its flour,I turn around and I see Jai standing there with a bag of flour in his hands,I gave him a dirty look and he started backing away I sneakly grabbed the eggs from the counter and threw them at him,it must hurt he got the chocolate syrup and walked to me I tried to escape but its not possible,he splashed the chocolate syrup all over my clothes and face I got angry so I took the other pack of flour and threw some at him and he exchanged it,this got serious and I started running around the kitchen like mad and screaming and laughing,Skip and Beau came down and we stopped running around as they came in.

"I see your having fun guys"Skip said and looked around the kitchen.

"Yeah,we will tidy up dont worry"Jai said.

"Yeah yeah get cleaned up first"Beau said and me and Jai were going to go upstairs to get cleaned up but Beau stopped us.

"Hey hey dont go upstairs in this state,go outside and use the water hose"He said.

Me and Jai turned back to go to the back garden and Beau followed us.

"Just like Gina"I said to myself but wanted Beau to hear to annoy him.

"Whatcha say"beau said.

"Nothing"I said and smiled.

He grabbed me by the waist and flung me across his back and ran to the backgarden  and I was screaming like mad and he threw me into the pool.

I put my head out the water and saw Beau and Jai standing by the pool and laughing.

"Whatcha laughing at huh?"I asked kinda annoyed but they didnt answer.

I slowly got out the pool and tried pushing Beau in but it ended with Beau just pushing me in and then pushing Jai in,he just stood there and laughed and then just walked back into the house and me and Jai got out the pool.

"Im still kinda dirty"Jai said and I looked at him.

"Yeah,we may use the hose anyway"I said.

We walked to the hose and Jai turned it on and he cleaned himself,he took his top ooooh myyyy,he suddenly turned the hose to me and the cold water splashed against my body making my jump,I started screaming at him but he wouldn't listen so I ran around the garden and him after me.

After a while we just stopped because I just couldn't run anymore and I started hitting him but I didnt want him to get hurt I just wanted revange but he just laughed at me.

Beau threw us a towl from upstairs and we dried ourselves and got inside by that time every one is already up eating breakfast.

"Good morning guys"I said as we walked through the kitchen.

"What were you doing guys??you left a huge mess here and we heard screaming from outside"Eve asked.

"Long story"I said and sat beside her and Jai across me.

That night/morning.

It's officially 2am and were all in the living room playing dare or dare so far nobody asked me to do anything,but Im not safe anymore I think,Luke passed me a second beer now I dont wanna drink it but hes making me,is he trying to get me drunk or did he put something in it that will make me die orrr??

"Kendalllll"James said.

"Yeahh"I asked kinda nervous.

"Dare or dare"He asked me and then they all looked back at Jai,whats going on???

"Dare"I said by now terrified.

"I dare you to make out with...drum roll please tudutudu Jai"James said and smirked.

"UUUUUUUHHHHHH"They all hummed and clapped.

"Ooh guys its my bed time"I said and shyly smiled and pointed my finger to my invisible watch on my wrist.

"Ahhh your funny Kendall,you must do it.dare is a dare"Luke said.

"Noooo"I said and I started holding on to Summer but Luke stood up and picked me up,damn I thought Im stronger than him,and he put me on Jais lap.

I looked into his eyes and everone started shouting "DO IT DO IT"he closed his eyes and started leaning in so I did the same because there is no other option now.

He kissed me gently but passionatly and I felt fireworks and ahhh its so good didn't expect it to be that beautiful,we pulled out and we both smiled.

Everyone started clapping and I crawled back to Summer and Eve,rest of the time was super akward.