Chapter 8 Sneaky

Summers pov/next day.

Poor Kendall,that asswhole ugh Im so sorry for her.

Me Luke Beau and Eve are chilling in the living room and Kendall is locked up in her room,I should go and check up on her.

"Im gonna go and see if Kendall is alright"I stood up and they all noded their heads.

I walked into the hall way and saw Jai standing at her door holding the handle.

"What the fuck are you going here"

"I want to talk to Kendall"he said.

"Are you okay in the head?fuck off and leave her alone shes only after calming down"

"I want to talk to her"

"I dont care leave now"I pointed to the door.

"I wont leave until I talk to her"he said and crossed his arms

"You are such an asswhole think about her for a minute,do you know how she feels?she needs time fo..."I said but was cut off by Kendall walking out of her room.

"What are you doing here"Kendall asked Jai,she looks like a wreck,puffy eyes her hair is like a bush and makeup smudged everywhere.

"I just wanted to apoli.."Jai tried to say but Kendall cut him off.

"Just leave Jai,Im not in the mood for your nonsense,go get a crib for your new baby"She said and closed her door and locked it.

"And now she's going to cry her eyes out again,happy?"I asked but he didn't answer he just left and slammed the door,jeeez that boy has some anger issues.

Kendalls pov.

Ughhh I hate him so much but I wont let it bother me.

"Kendall are you okay"Summer asked me from behind the door.

"Yeah I just want to be by myself"I said and I could hear her walk away.

I took my Mac and went over my photography blog and I got an email.

Blah blah blah we would like you to take pictures of Shawn Mendes and his dancing partner for our blog,magazine and out channel blah blah blah.

Oh my god oh my god Shawn Mendes ooh my god no fucking way oh my god,I started jumping on my bed and took my Mac and ran to the living room and handed it to the girls and they started reading it.

"Oh my god Kendall this is great,congratulations"They said and then the guys did too.

Next week.

I walked into the dance studio with all my equipment and saw Shawn sitting at the bench and he stood up straight away when he saw me.

"Hey Im Shawn"

"Im Kendall,nice to meet you,Im your huge fan"

"Aw thanks,we only havr to wait for Nicole,my manager is in the bathroom"

2h later.

It came out that Shawns partner is sick so his Manager was taking the pictures and I danced with him and it was so fun.

"Maybe wanna get lemonade are something"Shawn asked me as we walked out the building.

"Ummm yeah sure"I said and smiled.

We got into his car and we drove to the cafe and he parked the car ordered drinks and we sat outside and enjoyed our lemonade.

"Lets take a picture to remember this day,the day I met a very cool and awesome person"Shawn said.

"Oh my god thats so sweet Shawn,of course"I said and smiled and he took his iPhone and snapped a quick selfie and seconds later I heard my phone beep,I picked it up and I was tagged in the picture that Shawn just took.

My new weirdo friend to the collection,shes awsome🤓🤓

"Ahaha Shawn thats so cute"I said as I screenshoted the pic.

"Umm Shawn?"I said.

"Yeah?"He said and smiled,he smiles all the time,I love him.

"Its my friends Lukes and Jais birthday on Saturday,and would you please go with me,if would be a pleasure"I asked hoping hes going to say yes.

"Broooks?"He asked,damn he knows them.

"Yeah,the Janoskians"I said and smiled.

"I was invited anyway but we can go together if you wish to"Shawn said.

"Yes I wish to go to the party with you"I said and giggled.

"Sweet,I'll collect you at 7 on Saturday"Shawn asked.

"Yeah,but do you know where I live,"I asked.

"No but maybe you want to show me now"He asked with his very beautiful smile.

"Yeah,lets go"I said.

Skip car ride.

"Thanks for the lift,had a great time,see you Sunday"I said.

"See you Sunday Kendall"He said and I gave him a quick hug and hopped out the car and walked to the girls apartment.

I told the girls about the day and Shawn and we had luch and they started making me go to the lads house.

"No"I said and crossed my hands.

"Come on,if you dont come he will think that your depressed and you have to show him that you dont give a shit"Eve said.

"Yeah Eve is right"Summer said.

"Do I really have to go"I asked.

"Yes" they both said and dragged me of the couch and we headed to the Janos household.

~~~

We walked in straight away into the kitchen where everyone was.

"Hello ladies"Beau said and passed us beer.

"So Kendall how was Shawn today hmmm,shes awsome new weirdo to the collection"Jai said and chuckled.

"Is he drunk?"I whispered to Luke and he nodded his head.

"Umm hes great,hes an awsome person and he spreads happiness and he made my day"I said and too a zip of my beer.

"Ooh yeah Im sure he is"Jai chuckled.

"Whats so funny Jai?"I asked.

"Ooh nothing,nothing's funny,but the fact that you actually spend time with that asswhole is funny"He said and grabbed another beer.

"Excuse me,your an asswhole not him"I said.

"Bro stop enough of that drinking for today"Beau said and tried grabbing the beer bottle from Jai but Jai slapped him.

"What the fuck"Beau said and slapped him back and Jai lifted his hand so I walked up.

"Stop"I half shouted and Beau walked away and Jais hand wad still up.

"Slap me come on"I said.

Jais expression changed to anger and was ready to slap me but then it changed into sadness and He let his hand down with tears in his eyes,I wanted to cry but I was holding strong.

"You know what Jai?I fell in love with you and Im so fucking glad that Noimi came into our lives because that showed me what person you are,you are a douch,asswhole and so on I could be naming all day,I hate you,I hate seeing you,I hate anything that has to do with you,I hate myself for thinking that you were the only one,and coming back to Shawn he,he is an awsome dude,with amazing personality with amazing stories and not one today he didnt fail to make me smile,I was happy all day,so think before you describe him as an asswhole,call yourself a fucking asswhole,but not Shawn"I said looking into his lost eyes and cried,I walked away and everyone tried to stop me but I dont want to be in one building with him