Chapter 3 Late night tours

Kendalls pov.

Me and the girls are in our bedroom unpacking our stuff and talking about our first impressions of the guys.

"I think Luke is cute"Summer said.

"Yeah he seem sweet"I said on purpose because I knew how she's going to react.

"Mine backoff"She said and I just laughed at her response.

"I think Beau is the funniest,and best company"Eve said.

"Yeah"I said and remember his greeting and smiled to myself.

"What about you Ken,what do you think?"Eve asked.

"First I told you before to not call me Ken and second we met them like an hour ago"I said.

"Jai would look super cute with you"Summer said.

"Ooh god,I forgot he's bringing me to his favourite pizza restaurant tonight and hes going to show me around a bit"I said.

"Whaaaat,oooh my god,really??"Summer asked in disbelief.

"Yeah whats wrong with that?"I asked.

"we have to get you ready"They said in unison.

"Were only getting pizza"I said and chuckled.

"No Kendall you have to get ready"Eve said.

"Yeah top jeans and vans ta-da"I said amd shook my head.

"Okay if that date doesn't work because of what you wore,dont come crying to us"Summer said.

"Its not a date"I said and laughed.

"Yeah yeah whatever"Eve said and they both left the room.

Later/that evening.

Jai said were going to go at around 7 so I should start getting ready,I took the girls advice and decided to make myself a bit more presentable but not over the top.

I straightened my hair and changed into something nicer,some nice jeans my favourite white converse,Summers blue hollister hoodie and a black top underneath it.

When I was finished I sat on my bed,soon I heard a knock on the door and I stood up and Jai came in.

"Are you ready?"Jai asked me,hes wearing black jeans a grey top and this really cute blue beanie and vans.

"Yeah"I said and noded my head.

We walked out the house and walked through the not so busy anymore streets.

This place is super cute,I wanted to start a conversation but I dunno what to say.

As we walked he discribed the place a bit,thats the groceries shop,thats the barbers,thats the best burgers in L.A,shit like that.

We then walked into this cute little pizza place.

We sat down and made our order,I felt him looking at me occasionally.

"Soooo Jai?"I said and smiled.

"Sooo Kendall"He said and chuckled and I did too.

"What do you do for a living?whats your hobby?what do you love doing?"I asked.

"I make YouTube videos with the lads,were called The Janoskians"Jai said.

"Oh my god,no way,are you serious?"I said and widened my eyes.

He nodded his head and moved beside me and took his phone out,we watched Janoskians videos and ate pizza for like 2 hours they are so funny and they make music too,we then were told at 9pm to leave because they are closing,I was kinda sad but at least I enjoyed it.

He then brought me to this cute park,there is cute fairylights on the trees and street lights and its mostly empty and its like my dreams.

"Oh god,this place is like soo perfect"I said and looked around.

"I knew your going to like it"He said and smiled.

We walked around for a long while,like we lost track of time,we talked and laughed and hes like great company.

Jais pov.

We walked around and she stopped and admired the lights,I walked a bit closer to her wanting to kiss her but no its too early Jai,you'll scare her away,but shes so perfect,there is something about her that makes me melt inside,she turned around facing me with her beautiful smile.

"Want to go back,its 1am the girls will think you kidnapped me or something"She said and giggled.

"Your lips look lonely,would they like to meet mine?"I asked kinda regretting it.

"Ahhh your cute,come on lets go"She said and laughed and hit my playfully and start walking but I just stood there.

"Are you coming or not,I'll get lost without you"She said and chuckled,I smiled and walked to her and we walked home.

Home/Kendalls pov.

"Thanks for tonight"I said before I went upstairs.

"No problem,we have to do it again"Jai said.

"Of course"I said

"Goodnight"I said and smiled.

"Goodnight"He said and I walked upstairs and into my bedroom and the girls stopped talking when I came in.

"Tell us everything"They said and patted the space beside for me to sit down.

I sat beside them and got ready to talk.

"We first went to get pizza,then he brought me to this cutest place on earth and he said something very chessy so I made a joke about it because it was kinda akward and then we said we should go out again some day"I explained not in detail.

"Awww"They both said.

"What did you do?"I asked intrested.

"We watched movies,and then played some xbox,pretty much it"Eve explained.

"Cool"I said and smiled.

"I think this is going to be like the best time of our lives"Summer said and we nodded our heads.