Chapter 7 I hate you.

Jais pov/2 months later.

I woke up and saw Kendall right beside me sleeping peacefully and looking beautiful as ever.

I kissed her neck hoping she would wake up and she started moving around.

"Good morning babe"I said as she opened her eyes.

"Hello"She said and smiled I just looked into her eyes and had to kiss her.

I crashed my lips onto hers and kissed her gently but as the kiss got heated she got on top of me and I moved her up closer and I could feel her smiling into the kiss,we kissed hungrily and I put my hands under her top meaning we knew how this is going to end.

As I was taking her top off the door opened and we both separated.

"Ooh shit sorry didn't know you two are...you know"Luke said.

"For fuck sake Luke will you knock next time"I said.

"Okay sorry calm down but there is someone who wants to talk to you,I didn't want to let her in but she said she needs to talk to you"Luke said.

"Please dont tell me its Naomi"I said.

"It is"Luke said and I quickly hopped out of bed.

"Who the fuck is Naomi"Kendall asked.

"Ill tell you in a min,I have to get this sorted,I'll be back in a few mins"I said as I threw on some jeans and a random hoodie.

I walked downstairs into the living room where I saw Naomi just sitting there.

"Oooh Jai I didnt see you in ag.."She but I cut her off as she stood up with her big fake smile.

"What the fuck do you want"I asked pissed.

"Sash Jai why are you so mad,why cant we just talk like we used to"She said and came closer to me and put her hands on my chest but I flung them off.

"We have nothing to talk about so fuck off and dont ever come back"I said about to lose my temper.

"Hey hey hey calm down there now,your stressing my baby out"She said and touched her bump.

"Your what?baby?"I asked.

"Yeah my little sunshine"She said and smiled.

"Well congrats to you now leave"I demanded.

"Ayy really Jai,I thought your smarter than that,your the daddy"She said.

"As long as I remember we used protection"I tried to save my ass.

"Well it didnt work,you may call the comdom factory and make a complaint and now we have to discuss this shit,you made me this and you are having it with me because I ain't having it by myself"she said in not so sweet voice.

"Your the biggest slut I know,you slept with tons of guys as you were with me so you have no proof that this child is mine"I tried to defend myself.

"Ahhh Jai your really funny,so my scan is tomorrow"She said.

"And what do you want me to do,go with you?there is no fucking way Im going"I said.

"Really is that what you want"She asked and walked up really close to me our bodies touching each other.

"Yes thats what I want"I said and wanted to push her off me but she's pregnant I cant do that.

She messed my hair up and smirked and crashed her lips onto mins and kissed me and I kissed back for fuck sake why am I so stupid.

I quickly pulled out and opened my eyes and saw a crying Kendall standing at the doorframe.

"Baby"I said quietly but she shuck her head and ran out the door.