Chapter 11 the end?

Kendalls pov/1 day before going to Melbourne.

Few months have passed and I think me and Jai are okay,we talk we laugh but I think deep inside I have a really strong feelings for him.

Im just in the girls apartment packing for our flight that is tomorrow morning and Shawn is here just chilling with me keeping my company.

"I will miss you so much baby"Shawn said as I put my last peice of clothing in.

"I will too"I said and started zipping up my suitcase but Shawn stopped me.

"Wait babe I have one more thing for you to put in there"Shawn said and reached inside his pocket and took out a long red jewellery box and handed it to me and I opened it.

"Oh my god Shawn"I said and looked at it.

"I would want you to wear this necklace during Christmas and think of me"He said.

"Shawn its so beautiful"I said but I more than likely didnt look too happy.

"But??you dont look too pleased"Shawn said sounding disappointed.

"Shawn I cant do it,your a good guy,so many girls are probably crying when they hear your with me,Im not worth you Shawn,I don't deserve you,I know you probably didnt want to hear that but I still feel something for Jai,I cant hide it anymore,I really appreciate everything you did for me,I will always remember you because we have soo much amazing memories over a short period of time"I said nearly crying because I was so scared of him reaction.

"Did you love me"Shawn asked really sad.

"Shawn I had very strong feelings for you but Love is a too intense word to use"I said and looked into his broken eyes.

"I understand Kendall,don't worry I will get over you,I did love you but I cant make you love me"He said and stood up and I stood up too.

"Shawn please dont hate me"I said.

"Never ever will I hate you"He said and a tear rolled down his cheek so did I start crying and he gave me a hug.

"Merrry Christmas Kendall,make the most of it"He said and pulled out the hug.

"Same goes to you"I said and wipped my tears away.

"I hope everything goes okay with Jai"He said and took my hand and holded it for a second and looked at it.

"Goodbye"He said and squeezed my hand.

"Goodbye"I said and he let go of my hand and left the room.

I closed my bedroom door after him and picked my suitcase from my bed and put it beside the door for tomorrow and Eve ran into my bedroom.

"Why did Shawn just walk out crying out of here"She asked.

"I broke up with him"I said and pulled my hair out of my face.

"Aww Kendall really?"

"Yeah I've told him my feelings for Jai didnt die yet"I said and put a small smile on.

"And how did he take it?"

"Pretty good actually,he said he has to get over me because he loved me"

"And you didnt love him?"Eve asked.

"My feelings weren't that strong to say love"

"Aww Kendall,come on,I'll make some hot chocolate and order some pizza and you'll have a nice evening with me and Summer"She said

"Yeah thats a good idea"I said and I gave her a little hug.

•Next day morning•

Hate Love~Janoskians FanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara