Chapter 2 interduction.

Kendalls pov.

I sat on my luggage,Im so tired,we had to go through the long ass security check and the long flight,all I want to do is go to bed and hybernate.

Were here waiting for 20min for someone to come get us,did they forget??

I closed my eyes and locked myself in my deep thoughts about bed and soon felt Summer taping me on my shoulder.

"I think thats them"She said and pointed to two twins and a very tall guy.

They soon spotted us and walked to us.

"Your Lauras daughter right"One of the twins asked.

"Yeah,these are my friends Eve and Summer,I'm sure Gina told you guys about them too"I said and pointed to the girls and they nodded their heads.

"My name is Jai,this is not my twin Luke and"Jai said but I cut him off.

"Beau"I guessed.

"Ooh no Beau is at home,he stayed to get your rooms ready"Jai said.

"Sooo your?"I asked the tall guy that I presumed was Beau.

"Im James,nice to meet you guys"James said and me and the girls smiled.

"Here,We'll take your bags"The other twin said that is Luke,and the guys took our bags,how nice,we all walked to a red jeep and the guys put the bags in the booth and we hopped into the car.

The car drive was silent and kinda akward the guys were singing probably trying to make us laugh,but I was just too tired to even smile.

When the car stopped I forced myself to get out the car and I looked and that house is goals,woah I wasn't expecting that.

"You like it,huh"Jai smirked and walked passed me and opened the door.

"Yeahh...yeah"I said to myself,and Luke passed me trying to bring 3 large suitcases and 3 carry bags,but he kinda failed it looked funny tho,but I decided to help him and James and the girls joined in.

I walked in the door and a guy pops out of a random room grabs my hand and kisses it.

"Hello my lady,welcome to this household,My name is Beau,and you lady?"The random guy said in a very posh accent and I was kinda confused.

"Hi..my name is Kendall"I said and pulled my hand away and he started pissing himself laughing and I just akwardly smiled,he saw Eve and Summer walk in so he ran to them and another random guy jumps out of nowhere.

"Please dont be weird like the other one"I said and smiled.

"Ooh dont worry Im normal"He said and wiggled his eyebrows and I just laughed.

"Im Kendall"I said and smiled,he seems like a cool guy.

"Im Daniel,call me Skip"He said.

"Skip?"I asked confused,

"Yeah dont ask me,ask my weirdo friends"He said and walked to the girls to interduce himself.

Soon Luke came up to me.

"Do you want to see your room?"He asked me.

"Yes please,Im exhausted"I said and smiled.

We walked upstairs and I followed him to a room.

"Soo this is your and girls room,are you okay with sharing it?"Luke asked.

"Yeah,no problem at all"I said and I looked at the walls,and there was a lot of photography on them.

"Who took these pictures?"I asked.

"I did"He said proudly and walked up to me.

"Ooh my gosh,really,Im into photography look"I said and grabbed me suitcase opened it and took my cameras out and showed Luke pictures from my 2 cameras I brought with me.

We spend like an hour talking and he said hes going to show me around L.A tomorrow and we will bring our cameras,did I just find a photography buddy.

After he left,I unpacked my clothes and sat on my bed and thought for a sec,ooh shit I forgot about the girls,poor them have to stand the weird guy,I stood up and walked downstairs,I don't know where they are so I just followed the sound.

I walked into a room that I guess is the living room.

I sat at the couch beside Jai and tried to join the conversation but failed miserably they were talking about unicrons?dogs?and pizza?I dunno.

I sat there kinda bored and someone tapped my shoulder and looked to my right and saw Jai pointing to the door and I nodded my head and we walked outside into their backgarden.

"Tell me about yourself"Jai said and sat at the pool and I took my shoes off and sat at the edge of the pool beside him.

"Umm why,that was random"I said and smiled.

"You seem like a very interesting person,from the minute I saw you,I knew that I have to get to know you"Jai said and I smiled because I honestly thought the same thing when I saw him.

"Well my name is Kendall duhh,I grew up in Melbourne,Im into sports,photography,I love music even tho Im not able to sing,umm and I love to travel and explore"I said and smiled.

"You love to explore,hmmm let me invite you for a tour around L.A tomorrow"Jai said.

"Ooh I said I'll go with Luke tomorrow,but what if you take me out and show me around restaurants or secret places maybe you know that Luke doesn't"I said.

"Yeah,I'll bring you to my favourite Pizza restaurant and maybe show you around a little bit"Jai said.

"But what if I dont like pizza"I said and chuckled.

"You do,your top says pizza is love pizza is life"Jai said and pointed to my top,I looked down and realised hes right.

"My top doesn't lie,I loveee pizza"I said and smiled.

"So that means your up for tonight?"Jai asked.

"Yup"I said and smiled widely.