Chapter 10 Friends?

Kendalls pov/2 nights after the party.

So after the party me and Shawn decided on being together,for now it's working well only two days have passed but so far we are doing really well.

Were in Shawns room cuddling,yes we did it last night,some might say I used him to get revange on Jai some may say we did it too fast but honestly it feels like I've known Shawn for years,so I do not regret anything.

As I was just cuddling in Shawns bedroom enjoying each other's comapny my phone started buzzing,I ignored it the first time and I decided to pick it up when it called the second time,its Eve.

"Hey Kendall its urgent"Eve pounted.

"Is everything okay,what happened?I asked kinda nervous.

"Naomi had her child and Jai was there and he made her say the truth about the child and its not his"Eve said.

"Do I really look like I care"I said.

"I dont know,I cant see you"Eve said.

"Listen,I dont give a fuck about Naomi Jai or that child"I said.

"Kendall b.."She said but I cut her off.

"I cant talk now sorry"I said.

"Whats so important,Shawn?"She asked and I could feel her through the phone rolling her eyes.

"Yes,goodbye"I said and wanted to hung up.

"Stop acting like you dont care about Jai"Eve said.

"We shouldn't be having this conversation right now"I said and rolled my eyes.

"KENDALL"She half shouted at me.

"EVE"I shouted back.

"Okay this conversation is going nowhere,goobye"She said and hung up and I hissed.

"Is everything alright?Shawn asked me and I went back to him cuddling me.

"Yeas,just ignore it,its not important"I said.

"Your just telling me to not care,and how am I not supposed to not care"He asked.

"Shawn please"I said and he hugged me tighter.

"Okay sorry lets just leave it at this"He said and kissed the top of my head.

"So any plans for today?"Shawn asked me.

"Yeah,I am going out with Luke today to take some pictures"I said and looked at the time,it eleven twenty three,wow its so late I need to meey Luke soon I shall get going.

"I need to go"I said sadly.

"Really?"he asked.

"Yeah I got to go"I said and got out of bed and got redressed into the clothes that were thrown around his bedroom.

"When will you visit me again?"Shawn asked.

"Tonight?"I asked.

"Sure Im free"He said and smiled and I walked back to his bed and look into his eyes.

"See you tonight"I said and kissed him and he kissed back.

"Bye"we said in unison and I left,I walked to the Janoskians householdpp and Jai opened the door,I didnt say a word to him I just walked passed him.

"Umm maybe you could learn how to greet people because I think you forgot"He said.

"Yeah cool"I said and went into the living room and sat on the couch and texted Luke to come downstairs because Im here.

"So are you going to Melbourne for Christmas?"Jai asked me.

"Of course"I said in a duh tone.

"Well that means we are all going then"Jai said.

"Are you bringing Shawn with you?"Jai asked.

"No I dont know Shawn long enough to interduce him to my mam and its none of your business anyway"I hissed.

"So you wont sleep with him after knowing him for a while but you wont bring him to Melbourne hmmm intre..."He said but I cut him off.

"Ooh you brought it too far Brooks your dead"I said and I started hitting him,he probably didnt feel anything but I let all my anger out by doing it and he laughed.

"What are you laughing at,huh?"I asked pissed off and he just looked at me his eyes are so beautiful and I misses staring into him,thank god Luke appeared before something more than a stare happened.

"You ready Kendall"Luke asked me and I nodded my head and he passed me a camera because my camera is in the girls apartment.

"Can I join you two today?"Jai asked.

"Yeah okay"Luke said and I rolled my eyes.

~~~~~

That was so fun,I missed being foolish with Jai were in the car on the way home.

"Maybe you wanna come to ours and get a beer or something"Luke asked and I looked at the time.

"Umm no sorry I promised Shawn I'll come to his,so can you drop me of to Shawns?"I asked Luke.

"Yeah no problem"Luke said.

"Can you not call him and tell him you are going to ours to spend some time with your old mates"Jai asked.

"No Jai sorry"I said half smiling half being sad inside.

The rest of the car ride we sang along to a few jams on the radio and Luke stopped infront of Shawns house.

"Thanks guys"I said and got out the car.

"No problem,see you soon"They said their car disappeared.

"I walked up to Shawns front door and he opened it.

"Heey you came"Shawn said.

"Of course"I said and smiled and he let me in kissed me gently and we walked into the living room and watched a movie.

Half way into the movie he paused it and turned to me.

"I dont think you came her to watch a movie"Shawn said and moved my hair from my face and kissed me,but honestly in seconds I didnt want to be here,I should be with the lads spending time.

I pulled out and Shawn gave me an odd look.

"I feel unwell,I think I will use the bathroom"I said and he nodded his head and I walked into the bathroom and texted Eve and Summer to meet me at the Janoskians household,I felt like I wasn't spending enough time with them and now its time to fix it.

I walked back into the living room and Shawn looked at me and smiled.

"Are you okay?"Shawn asked me.

"No Im really unwell,I think I will go home because I need to take my medication"I said pretending to be sad.

"Ooh and it looked like its going to be a nice evening,I'll take the keys and give you a lift home"

"Ooh no its okay,fresh air will do me good"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeas Im sure,bye"

"Bye"he said and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

I walked as fast as possible to the guys house as I finally got there I felt bad for lying to Shawn but this is going to be a great night,Im sure.

I opened the door and walked in.....