Chapter 12 Christmas at the Brooks.

Kendalls pov Christmas Eve.

I woke up to a strong arm around me holding onto me.

I opened my eyes fully and saw Jai just laying there.

"Good morning babe"Jai said and smiled.

"Good morning what?"I asked.

"Good morning Kendall"Jai said and rolled his eyes.

"Way better"I said and chuckled and got out of bed and stretched myself out a little.

"Any plans for today Kendall"Jai asked me and got out of bed too.

"Um not really,probably just chilling with my mom,you?"I asked.

"Nope maybe wanna go for a walk or something?"Jai asked me.

"Like right now?"I asked and smiled and looked at the time its 7am."Its to eaaaarly"I cried.

"Yeah come on its going to be fun"Jai said and dragged me out of bed.

~~~~

Its around 1 am I'd say and Jai helped me bake cookies for Santy and now were just chilling in the living room watching some Christmas movies.

"I'll be going home"Jai said and got off the couch.

"Ooh okay then see you tomorrow at dinner"I said and smiled.

"See ya"he said and left and I got off the couch,turned the telly off and the Christmas tree lights off and went upstairs to my bathroom took a quick shower and changed into my super cute Christmas pjs and went to bed excited for tomorrow.

Christmas morning.

I was woken up by my mam who was super hyper too.

"Get up honey come on Santy was here and there is tons of things under the Christmas tree"My mam said and dragged me out of bed.

We got downstairs and my mam made hot chocolate and had breakfast before we started opening the presents.

I first picked up a small box which I already guessed is more than likely jewellery.

I unwrapped it and opened the little box and there it was A FRICKING MICHAEL KORS WATCH.

"MOM"I screeched from happiness"ITS SO BEAUTIFUL,THANK YOU"I cried ouut and gave her a huge hug.

"Thank Santy not me"She laughed and hugged me back.

After that I got a hair straightener,some Mac makeup,Marc Jacobs perfume,a new camera lens that I needed badly and a few clothes and blankets for my room because I love blankets.

And then I opened presents from my dad,a pandora bracelet which is going to be put in to my box called "everything I got from dad" and I will never ever wear it,it's beautiful I must say it but I hate the fact that my dad thinks that money can change that way I look at him,ooh and I got money from him and that will go to charity,all the money I get from him goes to charity.

"Here is one more thing for you that Jai asked me to keep last"My mam smiled and passed me an envelope and I opened it carefully.

Kendall
Your present is hidden somewhere in your house,there is a few clues to where it is,the first is

"Breathe"