Chapter 6 Beaus birthday

Kendalls POV

Few weeks have past since the night me and Jai kissed and its like it never happened but it's akward anyway and I kinda try to avoid contact,the girls moved out due to a misunderstanding like 15mins away from us with some other girl called Savannah but I honestly dont know her too well.

I walked downstairs from Lukes room because I was hanging out with him playing some xbox and walked into the living room catching Eve and Beau making out on the couch,I guess she came for a visit but I dont want to interupt so I went into the kitchen got the icecream from the freezer and went back to Lukes room.

"Was Jai downstairs"Luke asked as I sat on his bed near him.

"Well I only saw Eve and Beau,why??"I asked

"Ayy um doesn't matter"He said with his eyes glued to the tv screen,I see that he won't let me play so I took a spoon and started eating my icecream and went over apps but got distracted by the door opening and Summer walking in and we both said hello and she went over to Luke,I decided on giving them some alone time so Im going to go shopping.

I changed into a nice pair of jeans a black tank top and put my hair into a messy ponytail and walked out the house and walked to the mall.

I first went into target just to see what the have on offer today and guesss who I spotted,the famous Jai Brooks.

"What are you doing here,huh?"I asked as he picked up a notebook.

"I came here to get some stuff"he said in a duh tone.

"I kinda guessed that but what kind of stuff?"I asked.

"Some snacks and stuff because Johnson and Gilinsky are coming over for an xbox night and to get some new clothes,what are you doing here?"He asked me.

"Summer and Eve are over and they are hanging out with Luke and Beau and I actually have no clue were James is and Skip is with some girl called Lucy and I was bored so I decided to come and look around at the mall"I said.

"So now that we are here together maybe you wanna help me out to pick an outfit for Beaus birthday?"He asked me.

"Yup but only if you help me pick an outfit too"I said and smiled.

"Of course"He said and smiled.

~~~~

Today is the day of Beaus birthday wow he's getting old,me and the girls are getting ready and this time I decided to not drink and be responsible.

"Wheres my eyeshadow pallet"I started panicking.

"I dunno you had it a minute ago stop panicking"Summer said.

"Well you are all ready for the party you have your makeup and hair done and you are dressed and ready to go and I only started getting my makeup on so dont start with the whole don't panic shit"I said.

"Its not my fault you only started getting ready now"She said.

"Yes it is you had the curling iron for like 2 hours and were in the bathroom for like another hour"I said.

"Well its not my fault that I have thick hair and second that I only have one bathroom because if you didn't start the fight I would be still living with you and we wouldn't have that conversation"She half shouted back.

"Guys stop your just wasting time"Eve said.

"No it was a bad idea coming here and getting ready with you guys"I said and picked my clothes up and was going to leave but Eve stopped me.

"Where are you going"Eve asked me.

"Im going home"I hissed.

"The party is in 45 mins its going to take you 20 mins to get back home and leaving you with only 15mins to get ready,look stay here I'll do your hair you do your makeup and you're going to look fabulous"Eve said and this made me feel better so I smiled and nod my head.

Eve did my hair quickly and as she did that I did my makeup and I must say I don't look bad,I didn't say a word to Summer because Im honestly really pissed,I changed into my outfit which is a black off sleeve crop top white skirt and black heels,I took a quick glance at the mirror and I dont look bad.

The 3 of us drove back to my house and the party has already started and I think we are just a tad bit late,the girls disappeared into the crowd and I found Jai.

••••

It's around 3 hours into the party and me and Jai are rocking the dancefloor,we are dancing like mad and it was super fun but we were stopped because happy birthday came on,we all gathered around Beau and sang our lungs out and he blew out the candles hes just a tad bit drunk I think.

The party is nearly over and the second last song came on and Jai asked me to dance with him,I've only danced with him tonight and Im not tired of it so I said yes.

"I think this is the best birthday party Beau had so far"Jai said as we slow danced.

"Really?why?"I asked.

"Because your here and I never had so much fun,it wouldn't be the same if you weren't here tonight"Jai said and I felt my checks burning so I looked down in embarrassment,but honestly Im having so much fun and I think Im falling for Jai.

"Hey dont hide,you look beautiful dont be shy"He said and lifted my chin up and looked deeply into my eyes and I couldn't resist I leaned in and kissed him gently and passionatly,as the kiss got deeper Jai pulled my body on closer to his and then we both pulled out and smiled.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"Jai asked and smiled.

"Yes"I said and he lifted me up in happiness and kissed me again but this time quickly.

The slow song is finished and Best Friends came on which is the final song and its kinda sad.

We all got in a big circle and jumped up and down and sang the lyrics and it was so fun,Beau told everyone to go home and it took around 20 mins to get everyone out.

The girls stayed because they both had a drink,I went upstairs to my bedroom and changed into my pjs and fell asleep with the thought of my boyfriend.

•••••

Hope you enjoyed this,I know its not great but at least my motivation is back🙂
I will be writing more during Christmas break😎
Anyway hope you enjoyed this part,thanks for reading,
Nats❤️