New Years Eve Last Chapter

Jais pov

Today is New Years Eve,and its only 4pm and Im alredy lonely,the guys are doing stuff with their girlfriends,mom is at the beautituons and Im here watching some boaring ass shit.

Me and Kendall totally drifted apart since Christmas,I know maybe that present was a little bit too much but I wanted to show her my love,me and the guys and Kendall,Eve and Summer were at the beach a few times,and Kendall was so beautiful and I wanted her really badly but I knew I couldn't.

~~~

Its around 9:50pm and Im getting ready for New Years Eve countdown party on the beach.

I quickly picked my outfit and styled my hair and went on Tumblr, that reminds me so much of Kendall because she interduced me to it,we used to sit together at night and she would make me scroll over Tumblr feed for like hours,after Im done that I went on Facebook and saw a picture Kendall posted with the caption.

"Ready to rock it 😜🤘🏼"

And a picture of her wearing a beautiful red skater dress,some nude wedges and her soft hair was curled measly,ughh I love her hair like that.

I kinda lost track of time so I quickly put my coat on and my vans and headed to the beach.

~~~

I arrived at the beach and I greeted some of my cousins I met and old school friends,the time went by quickly and I already had two drinks but Im not drunk,Im taking control over myself tonight.

As I took a zip of my Orange and Vodka I see Kendall standing there at the bonfire talking to Eve,the wind blew her hair and she looked so beautiful,she's wearing her oversized dirty pig hoodie over her dress and it makes her look so sexy,wait hold up for a second,is that not my hoodie that I gave to her?

"4 minutes till New Years Eve Lads"The dj said over his mic and Kendall walked up to me with her beautiful smile plastered to her face.

"Hey"She said as she came closer,now that Im standing close to her I can see she's wearing the necklace I got her too.

"Hi"I said and kinda tried to act cool.

"Jai."Kendall Said but I cut her off.

"kendall."I said but she cut me off this time.

"No Jai listen to me...You are the best thing that ever happened to me,and I want to be with you,my stupid ass always have to be a moody bitch,Jai I know you probably dont want me back now but I want you,I love you and I need you so much.

"Count down till new years Eve 5.."The Dj said and as he said 5,I walked up to Kendall I cupped her face into my hands and I kissed her passionatly,Hungrily,Roughly I missed her so much and we kissed like there is no tomorrow.

"HAAPPY NEW YEAR"I heard people shout and a few seconds later we pulled out,so out of breath,with huge smiled plastered to our faces.

"Happy new year baby"I said to Kendall and wrapped my hands around her waist,this was the best year of my life,meeting my true love Kendall.

I kinda finished this book differently than I thought I will. I was thinking about writing a second part to this in the near futre,but for now Im on holidays and I got so much inspiration to write another book so get ready for another Janoskians fanfiction.

Hope you enjoyed this fanfic,

Love,Nats❤️