Chapter4 Johnsons&Gilinskys Crib.

Kendalls pov/next day night.

Me and they girls are getting ready for a birthday party that the guys are making us go to.

I put my black dress thats a bit more showy and daring but I can do whatever I want,I then put my nude heels on,I straightened my hair and applied some nice eyeliner and i spend more time on my lipstick than usual.

I then walked to the bathroom where the girls were almost ready.

"Need any help"I asked as I stood at the doorframe.

"Yeah can you straighten her hair and I'll start doing my make up"Summer asked.

"Sure"I said and started straightening Eves hair really quickly becouse the guys were already complaining that were late.

As I was going to get Eves last peice of hair Jai came in looking so hot,he's wearing a white shirt black jeans and wine vans ooh lord he looks amazing.

"How much more time do you need"Jai asked me.

"T-two minutes"I said kinda vomiting the words and it sounded funny the girls chuckled and Jai smirked and walked out.

"Ooh lord I just made a fool out of myself"I said and did Eves last peace of hair and then we all walked downstairs where we met all the lads.

We all got into a cab in the party was like 10 mins away from our house.

We all entered the house thats like soo full,the guys kinda all went off in their own direction and me and Jai were watching two guys named Jack and Jack sing,when they were done they noticed Jai and walked up to us.

"Heyy bros"Jai said and gave them a man hug each.

"Kendall this is Johnson and Gilinsky and Guys this is Kendall my friend she moved in with us 2 nights ago"Jai interduced us to each other.

"Heyy"I said to them and smiled.

"Heyy"They said in unison.

"Want to get a drink guys"Johnson asked.

"Yeah sure"I said and they all nod their head.

We walked to the kitchen and Gilinsky started making us drinks.

"Soo Kendall where do you come from?"Johnson asked.

"I came from Melbourne,if Gina didn't tell us about the guys I wouldn't be here"I said and turned around and smiled at Jai and he smiled back.

"Soo you two are dating or?"Johnson asked.

"Ooh no"I said and laughed and Gilinsky passed me my drink,wow that smells really strong.

"Soo I can hit up on her then"Johnson said and laughed and playfully hit Jai and I and Jai akwardly laughed.

Johnson took my hand and my eyes kinda widened in shock.

"Wanna dance"He asked and smirked.

I didnt know what to say I quickly gulped my drink and nod my head,we walked to the crowded dancefloor and started dancing,it was a normal dance at first but then it got kinda heated and I couldn't control my drunk self,when the song finished I found Jai in the crowd and walked to him trying not to trip up.

"Want to make me a drink buttercup"I asked and giggled,he gave me a death glare but he nod his head and I followed him to the kitchen and I sat at the counter and watched him make my drink.

"Here"He said and helped me hop of the counter and passed me the drink and we walked past the crowded area but my legs were tangly and I kept tripping up and spilling my drink so Jai grabbed me by the waist and helped me walk and it was enjoyable.

"I liked that"I said and wiggled my eyebrows as we stopped at not so crowded area.

"We should get going home,you're drunk"Jai said seriously.

"Noo lets stay,wheres Eve"I asked.

"Shes upstairs with Beau"Jai said pointing to upstairs.

"Uu lets go up to them"I said and started walking and Jai grabbed me by the wrist.

"No"Jai said.

"Oooh I get you know,they are doing business up there now I understand"I said and laughed to myself and Jai just rolled his eyes.

"EVVVEEE"I shouted out hoping shes going to hear me.

"What are you doing"Jai asked me confused.

"Im calling Eve to get down"I said and smiled.

"She won't hear you like I bearly hear you"He said and shook his head.

"Whyy"I gave out.

"Ooh your drunk,come on let's bring you home"Jai said.

"Noo were going"Jai said.

Beaus pov

I dont know if Im the drunk or Eve but we are doing it anyway.

We ran into some random room and I shut the door and locked it,I turned around and there she was standing beautiful as ever I walked up to her and pinned her to the wall and kissed her hungrily and hard.

I told her to jump and she did,she wrapped her legs around and I brought her to the bed and softly placed her,I then got on top and took her dress off and she was only left in the underwear,she then helped me unbotton my top and take my jeans off,I then started kissing up her body and took her undies at the same time and threw them somewhere randomly I then came to her bra and threw it somewhere randomly aswell,I then came to her neck and started kissing her and she moaned when I found her sweetspot and I couldn't resist not smiling,she then took over and took my boxers off,I kissed her once more and she arched her back and I got in,I went gently and slowly for her to get okay,when she looked at me I saw the impression on her face to go faster so I did,she then took over and that turned me on we went on for 30mins and we were done and I layed down beside her and threw the duvet covers over her naked body and cuddled her,this felt amazing.