Chapter 9 Party

Kendalls pov/Saturday

I woke up with a huge head ache,I looked at my alarm clock and its three am.

I flung the covers off me,slipped my very warm slippers and walked slowly downstairs into the kitchen where I got a bottle of water and walked back upstairs to my room.

I got back into bed and took my Mac from under my bed and went on Skype,I have a few missed calls from Jai and I see that Shawn is online,what is he doing up so late/early.

I dont know why but I really want to talk to him,would it be weird if I skype him? Probably would but Im doing it anyway.

I pressed on his name and waited two seconds for him to answer.

"Heyy,why are you up so late"He asked me.

"Why are you up so early"I asked and chuckled.

"You answer me first"He said and crossed his arms.

"I just woke up and cant sleep now"I said.

"And why cant you sleep?"

"Enough questions,why are you not asleep?"I asked.

"I am writing a new song"Shawn said and pointed to a note book on his bed.

"Ooh god Shawn Im sorry I didnt mean to disturb you"I said feeling bad for calling him.

"No Kendall its okay I cant think of anything anyway"He said and smiled.

"So,the party is on tonight what are you planning on wearing?"I asked.

"I don't know yet,but maybe you want to help me pick something out tonight?"Shawn asked me.

"Oh no I cant,Im sorry but Im getting with my friends tonight,will you ever forgive me"I asked.

"No I will never forgive you"He said and chuckled and it was silent for a second.

"Uuu wait a second I want to show you something"He said and ran off and I just sang to myself 'Breathe by Years&Years' that song reminds me of me and Jai so much.

As I sang I looked at the screen and Shawn was already back.

"Oh sorry didn't realise your back"I said

"No need to be sorry,your voice is so beautiful"Shawn said.

"Thanks,but what did you want to show me?"I asked.

And he took out a small little boquet of roses.

"Oh my god Shawn that is so beautifully cute"I said.

"And its all yours but your getting it tomorrow and now you need to get your sleep buttercup"He said and I smiled,damn why did he call me buttercup?its only Jai that can call me that,ooh wait me and Jai are no longer together.

"Yeah your right I need my beauty sleep"I said.

"you need to sleep but it doesn't have to be a beaty sleep because your beautiful already"Shawn said.

"Oh god Shawn your amazing,thanks"I said and more than likely blushed.

"Okay goodnight,sleep tight chicken"Shawn said.

"Goodnight hun"and I send him a friendly kiss and closed my Mac and went back to sleep.

Twins party.

Me and Shawn walk into the crowded Janoskians householdpp,Shawn pointed to the bar and I looked if Jai is there before I nodded my head,I dont want to bump into him,I see him so I nodded my head yes.

Shawn ordered us drinks and we just sat at bar and chatted,it was really fun spending time with Shawn but at one point I needed to use the bathroom so I decided to use the guest bathroom downstairs.

"Be right back,Im gonna go to the bathroom"I said and he nodded his head.

As I was going through the wild crowd I bumped into Jai.

"Hey"he said and looked at me up and down but I just ignored him and I finally got to the hallway and went to the bathroom door to open it.

I opened the door and saw Luke making out with Summer I dont think they realised Im here because Luke started taking Summers top off so I knocked on the door so they finally stopped and looked at me,Summer hopped of the sink counter and blushed.

"I need to use the bathroom"I said and smiled and they both nodded their heads and left.

I quickly did my business washed my hands and looked in the mirror to check if my makeup smudged and Jai walks in.

"Umm knock?"I hissed and walked passed him bumping into him and he grabbed my wrist.

"What do you want?"I asked pissed.

"We need to talk about Naomi"Jai said and I crossed my arms.

"Really Jai?now?Im not talking about it now"I said.

"Please"Jai said.

"Okay quickly Shawn is waiting for me"I said and Jai rolled his eyes when I said Shawn.

"Im more likely sure that its not my child,I got a call from her lover boy that she left him because she doesn't have money and she heard that I have money so she left him for me,and shes nine months pregnant,hes sure its his kid"Jai said.

"Did you have sex with her nine months ago?"I asked him.

"Nope I was on tour"Jai said and I actually felt happier but I dont show it I wanted to give him a huge hug and him saying how much he loves me into my ear but no,he kissed her.

"Cool,bye Jai"I said and he stopped me again.

"Is that all your going to say?"Jai asked and I was about to answer but Beau comes in.

"Come on your blowing out your candles"Beau said and we all left the bathroom and I headed towards Shawn.

"What took you so long?"Shawn asked me.

"Ooh nothing,there was a long queue at the bathroom"I lied and he nodded his head and we both went up to the crowd that is standing around Jai and Luke.

Everyone sang happy birthday loudly and Shawn put his hand around my waist wow I didn't expect that.

As Jai was about to blow the candles he looked at me,revange time bitcheees,I looked into Shawns eyes and kissed him passionatly,I wanted Jai to see how I felt,Im sure hes dead inside.

We both pulled out and he bit his lip and smiled widely,I looked at Jai looking at us he looks broken,goal achieved.