Chapter 1 - Mine!

Fiorella's POV - (pro. Fyu-o-rel-la)

"MINE!" yells the man in front of me. Growling erupts from my chest. I'm enraged that he thinks he can own me. My fingers wrap around the bars of their own accord, squeezing hard. The metal molds to the contours of my hands and creaks are heard.

"I AM NO ONES!!" I snarl out pressing my face against the bars. He steps closer and closer within my arms range. The attendant stutters out a warning, about his current action only seeming to encourage the man that thinks that I am his with that thought a deadly hiss escapes my lips.

"Sweetie calm down, I am here now" he whispers in a gentle non-threatening voice. An idea stats to take form in my mind. Putting my plan in action, I pretend to flinch back each time he steps near me. He opens the door and I fight to hide my smirk. My captor looks to be freaking out as the stupid man walks closer. He is almost right In front of me now, I edge to the right and he moves to the left eventually leaving me only 2metres from the gate. Spinning I sprint out of the cage and slam the door shut locking it in the process.

He starts to shake "little mate open the gate or I will break it down". I turn and sprint for the exit but only manage to run 2 steps before I'm picked up and thrown over someone's shoulder. "Not so fast little one, don't think I won't catch you if you run." He whispers in my ear only just loud enough for my ears to catch. Whimpering I plead for him to let me go, while cursing him out enough to make a grown sailor blush.

Raphael's POV (pro. Ra-fi-al)

"MINE!" I growl smelling the mouthwatering scent of melted chocolate with a hint of peppermint. My little spitfire snarls something lowly and has her head pressed against the bars. I move closer and the bumbling fool of a jailor stutters out some nonsense about her, the tiny thing, being dangerous.

'I slowly open the gate trying not to scare her further as she flinches each time I move closer. She backs herself into a corner so I move to the left to give her some room and she uses this movement to edge to the right, effectively swapping our positions. Stunning me, she darts out of the cage and slams the door shut. My Okami rears to the surface almost causing me to shift, using the added strength I crash the gate down and sprint for my little one. I whisper in her ear "Not so fast little one, don't think I won't catch you if you run.".

She pleads, whimpering for me to let her go, while also muttering obscenities at me under her breath. Chuckling lightly at her stubbornness I glance at her face witch is set in an adorable pout. Feeling a light tug on my shirt I spin around to face the astounded face of the jailor "What?" I snap, grinding my teeth. The sniveling idiot starts stuttering, causing me to shake of his grip and walk out without so much as a glance back in his direction.

"Little one are you awake?" I muse aloud, the little stubborn thing replies extremely sarcastically. Note to self never piss her off I thought. Storming out of the complex, I leave my beta behind to deal with the repercussions of taking my mate.

"Mina (A/N. means mine), we are going home now, you do not need to hide nothing will harm you."

Fiorella's POV

The stupid idiot has abducted me it can't get any worse than that, he's a mental patient. That man, thinking that I am his and calling me some weird name 'mina' or something like that. "put me DOWN" I grind out completely sick of him and his impossible ideas. Still not putting me down I start squirming and kicking my legs, to get me out. "Mina, you better stop this or else." he whispers as if he was in pain, "or else what? Huh are you goanna abduct me, oh wait you've already done that." I yell sarcastic, frustration causes me to pull on my hair and break down, tears make trails down my cheeks "all I want is to go home" I cry. 

★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Hello everyone,
Well its a longish chapter and I hope you enjoyed.

*Edited*

Z out