Chapter 18

hiya people sorry about not updating very often lifes been hecktic. but here is chap 18. Enjoy!

Goal: 20votes and 2comments

*************************

Fiorella's POV

He does not speak, instead, his lips press together in a sharp scowl. The silence presses down swarming the room in his anger.

His eyes are a rolling storm, changing colour over a matter of split seconds. They switch from their comforting russet to a dark brewing black; that sparks a blanket of fear in the very core of my mind.

His hand grips my arm, his grasp spasming every so often as his facial features twisted. A strange look contorting his features. With a violent shake of his head, his grip tightens. His fingers digging painfully deep into my skin, cutting the blood supply off.

I wince; biting down on my lip. Hard. A metallic taste fills my mouth. "Can you let go please?" I ask, a scowl prominent on my face "You are starting to hurt me"

His scowl grows as he moves forwards dragging me towards the door I had first come through. His footsteps echo along the concrete, the only sound in the silence of the room. He stops just before he walks through the door, yanking me headlong into him.

My head makes contact with his side for a brief moment before I continue hurtling past. With my arm still firmly grasped by Raphael. My arm reaches its limit and brutal pain explodes from my shoulder with a long and loud keen of pain. It bursts forth accompanied by a torrent of tears that flood down my cheeks.

His expression drops, leaving a regretful expression as he holds my throbbing hand. It hangs limply, no longer under my control. His arms sweep under my knees, lifting me into a bridal hold. Limp arm pressed tightly against my chest. Still pounding miserably.

His feet move across the ground, jolting me each step. The pain intensifies. Bringing swirls to my vision. His steps slow, as I shake off the pain. I've had worse, remember the time you had your knee dislocated. It can't be any worse than that.

His steps stop and I grit my teeth, quietly containing the cries of pain. They hold. Waiting for their turn to attack my fragile nerves.

His lifts me up, my body hanging limp, high above where my head would normally be. Air whooshes past my back, as he lowers me. My back makes contact with a cool hard surface and his hands leave my body.

A shiver runs down my spine. An object enters my peripheral vision. It advances closer, taking measured steps. A flash of white is all I see until hands grip my body. They hold me down, as I try to escape.

Multiple thin fingers dig into me, surely leaving crescent moon marks.

"Oi" I call, craning my neck forward to try and see their faces but all I see is a guilty looking Raphael "that hurts" I whine the last part exaggerating a tiny bit. Oh well.

Their fingers loosen slightly, not enough for me to escape only enough so that they are no longer leaving crescent moon imprints.

One of their hands shifts to hold my injured shoulder, sending goose bumps all over my arm.

"3... 2... 1..." their countdown sends me into a panic. I thrash around trying to get out of their cool grasps. "GO!" with one last yell, the people push down on my limbs. A searing pain shoots through my body. Scream after scream is ripped from my throat.

I black out, my last sight being his head leaning over me with tears running down his cheeks.