Chapter Nine - Escape Plans

Fiorella's POV

(SAME DAY AS PREVIOUS CHAPTER)

5 o'clock seriously, it's only 5 blooming o'clock. Sighing I resume pacing around the living room stopping every few minutes to look up at the clock.

He's supposed to be back now so we can resume our rudely interrupted argument. Actually you know what. Why am I just sitting here like a lost puppy who's waiting for their master to return, when I could be looking for a way to escape?

Jumping to my feet, I tiptoe my way to the front door. Leaning up close to the door, I put my head up to it and listen for any tell tail sounds that someone is nearby. Hearing no sounds I stand back up and pull the doorhandle. Nothing happens. Stomping my foot I turn around and jog through the house looking for another door that leads to the outside world.

"Ow! That hurt"

Focussing back in on where I am going I notice that I had ran into a screen door. A smile creeps onto my face, walking over I pull down on the handle and to my shock the door creaks open.

"Yes! I'm free!"

Just then I hear tires on pavement, crap he's back. The front door slams and I use that as my cue to escape. Creeping along the side of the house, I hear an almighty roar coming from inside the house and then the sound of doors splintering fills the void of noise.

People start arriving one by one or in small groups. Looking back, I turn and run. Jumping up from the ground, I make it over the fence and am off running through the forest.

"Fiorella!" comes a gruff shout "Is that you?" he continues running after me. Looking over my shoulder I crash into something. "Hello little one, why are you in such a hurry?" he says, grinning like a Cheshire cat. Collecting spit in my mouth, I lean forward and spit it all into his face. His grip loosens and I'm out of there, back to running through the forest.

Hands wrap around my arm and then I'm yanked backwards into a muscular chest. "Gotcher now, Luna" he whispers into my ear. The guy loosens his grip on me and then uses one hand to cup his mouth "Found her!"

Within seconds the area is swarming with people, all openly staring at me. "What" I growl out looking every person deliberately looking them all in the eye "What are you looking at?"

Just then a growl comes out from somewhere deeper in the forest and everyone's postures change to that of formality and respect. Wow, even the kids are all rigid and respectful.

A man comes into sight and as he passes each person they bow. "Um... ok?" I murmur, lifting one eyebrow. He walks closer and then realization strikes me it's Raphael. Wow, why is everyone bowing to him? My pain in the butt kidnapper?

Muscles lets goes off me but stays within arm's length. "Dammit! There goes my chance" he leans closer... and closer. "Dude, personal bubble" I gesture to around me "Keep out of it"

He just laughs and shakes his head moving even further into it. Red starts to colour the edges of my vision "STAY AWAY FROM ME" I whisper deadly serious, "DO NOT TEST ME ON THIS". He backs slightly away, an amused smirk plastered to his annoyingly handsome face.

"Glad to know that you think that I'm handsome" he smiles, joy evident in his eyes. Spluttering I look back up at him, did I say that out loud? My reaction gets a chuckle out of the gathered audience.

Shaking my head, I trudge back to the mansion, with Raphael following closely behind. His footsteps are eerily silent, as he walks through the underbrush. As I walk I glance back at him every so often, each time I look he is staring intently back at me.

Walking up to the door, I feel as though that was my first and only chance at escape. My shoulders crumple forward as if they were under tremendous pressure. I glare at the door.

"Are you- are you glaring at the door?" comes a chocked voice, my answer is just a kick to the closest rock "ha-ha, so very Fu-"

"Babe, I'm not laughing at you" he interrupts, still chuckling under his breath. My reply is just too narrow my eyes and quicken the pace. Within no time we're back at the mansion. He leans over my shoulder, engulfing me in his amazing scent. A content sigh escapes my mouth, as I blink repeatedly to try and regain my composure.

"All done you can move now" he whispers in my ear. Stumbling forward I walk into the house still disorientated by his amazing scent.

He grabs a hold of my arm and leads us to our room "come now mina, you must rest". Opening the door I walk mindlessly to the bed and then fall into the deep comfort of the bed.

The last thing I feel is his arms wrapping themselves around my stomach, then being pulled against his chest.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Hey everyone!

 Hope y'all had a good Christmas and boxing day, comment below about what you did. (all criticism is helpful)

Please:

Vote 

Comment

Share

Peace out peeps

xoxo Z