Chapter Four - Destroyed

Raphael's POV
She's whimpering in fear of me, her mate. She should not be afraid of me or my wolf. The sight of her crying calms my wolf enough for me to take over. Immediately I run to her and reach out to pull her into a hug but she flinches when I try to do so.

"Baby, I'm not going to hurt you" I whisper, ashamed of me and my wolf.

Fiorella's POV
"Thistle, No!" I screamed, "Don't do this to me, please you can't do this to me" she slams the door shut. My legs give up as I slump to the floor. I can't believe this, they all left me, they promised... they promised they wouldn't leave me. Taking deep breaths and shakily getting up on my feet, I vowed to myself that from that day onward I would never allow anyone into my heart again. With one last breath I stand and walk away... to a new life and a forgotten past.

I feel his hands on me and sparks fly up my arms. No I cannot, I must not, I promised myself. "Leave me alone" I hissed pushing his hands off of my arms. Standing I storm of in a random direction, speeding up I try to find a place to hide as I hear his footsteps gaining on me. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" I roared, now running to avoid him and his questions. Exhaling harshly, I extended my hands out to stop my body from hitting the door. He stops and slowly creeps closer his hands up palms facing forward, as if she is an anxious animal he was trying to train. "No, d-d-don't c-come any closer" I stammered. Darting my eyes to the left, I notice another hallway. I lean forward and am off, running full out, to escape him. Opening a random door I swing into it and slam the door, just in the nick of time.

"Let me in" he pleaded. No chance in hell is he entering this room while I'm in it, I thought. Locking the door I turn around to look at the room I was in. it looked to be a pretty white on brown room with a glass chandelier hanging in the middle of the room, the combination of colours made the room look classy, oh well it's not going to be staying that way. If he thinks he owns me, I'm just going to have to prove him wrong. Running over to the pillows I start pulling the covers off and while I'm doing that I jump up and down on the bed, accidently hitting my head on the chandelier and it goes stumbling down and crashes to the ground making a pretty noise as the crystals all smash to the ground. Running over to the expensive looking coffee table I pick it up and haul it at the ground while chuckling at the destruction that I have caused. Wow... he has a lot of books, oh well more for me to throw around. Looking around I notice that the room is a mess. I feel so sorry for whoever has to clean this room, oh well at least it won't be me.

The door shudders on its hinges as I hear a tremendous thud and after a couple more, the door buckles and in its place stands a shaking Raphael. Swaying on my feet I clasp my hands behind my back and smirk as he surveys my destruction. "What" he breathes out, clenching his fists "What have you done?"

Breathing deeply I try to contain my laughter, looking up I see his expression and that sets me off. Bending over I clench my stomach as I laugh "You-you should have seen your face!" breathing deeply I let out one last chuckle. Looking up I see a thunderous expression on his face... backing up slightly I edge further back, with a sheepish expression plastered on.

"Anyhoo, gotta be off" with that I'm back to tearing through the house. Still slightly laughing at his reaction. Not watching where I'm going I slam into a soft wall. Wait soft? Wall? Looking up I see his once again and his murderous expression. "Um... I guess I'm in trouble then?" I smiled cheekily "By the way, you're going to need to get that room checked out, it look like a hurricane went through".

"Trouble? Oh your goanna wish you were after I'm done with you" he barked his voice dripping with anger and frustration.

Hiya, 

Here's Chap 4, (Well obviously). Above pic is of the house. Anyway the usual

Vote

Comment

Share

Oh and I'm open to read requests

Z out