Chapter Seven - Nightmare

Fiorella's POV

Taiga shifter what are they? I murmur. Walking forward I make my way to the room that I had destroyed yesterday, still surprised at how fast those people had cleaned up the room. Running over to the bed I belly flop onto it and lie stomach down. As my mind drifts off, I lose consciousness.

Running through the forest I hear loud footsteps behind me following. They're getting closer, blood pounds through my ears blocking out other sounds. The edges of my vision fade in and out around the edges. Stopping I lean against a tree breathing heavily, turning back I see a shadow advancing on me. I start running again. Pain runs through my body and then I feel my spine brake. Screaming out, I crumble to the floor. Pain running through my whole body, I black out momentarily and then the pain is gone. Standing up my view is lower to the ground. The shadow is here, it reaches for me and then...

"Noooo!" I scream sitting bolt upright. I breathe heavily as my heartbeat slowly lowers.

"Baby it's ok, I'm here for you" he coos, stroking my back. I break out crying, leaning into his chest for comfort. His embrace generates a feeling of safety and comfort.

"He was after me" I sob "in the forest, chasing me like I was his pray"

"I'm here now" he coos, hugging me to his chest tighter. "How bout we play a game of 20 questions to get your mind off of your dream?" he suggests with a hopeful expression.

Shrugging my shoulders I give an affirmative nod and wait for him to ask the first few question. "What's your full name, how old are you, when's your Birthday, what's your favourite colour and where are you from?" he asks all in one breath.

"Um so... Fiorella Raven Havoc, seventeen, 28th of May, red and here." I responded "You?"

"Raphael Zakhar Wolfe, Eighteen, 30th of January, Black and here" he replies with an odd voice. We sit in an awkward silence for a bit just processing all that had been said. "So your eighteenth birthday is next week" he states "Would you like to go out somewhere?" furrowing my eyes I think about the possibility of actually celebrating my birthday for the first time in 8 years. The thought of this brought a tremendous smile to my face.

"Yes, Yes I would love to go out and celebrate my birthday!" I squeal in delight. Jumping up I do a dance of victory. "I'm going to be going out on my birthday" I sing repeatedly jumping up and down. Running over to Raphael I wrap my arms around him and squeeze, "Thank you, thank you so much!". His arms snake around my back, holding onto me as if it's his last ever chance to do so. The tingles are going everywhere overwhelming me and comforting me at the same time. A sigh of content escapes my mouth making me blush scarlet. He rests his chin on my head breathing deeply. "Why are you smelling me like a dog?" I ask embarrassment shining on my face. He just chuckles and goes back to smelling me. "Seriously why are you SMELLING me? I ask stressing the point with a weirded out expression.

"Because you smell nice" he mumbles while burying his nose in my hair. Shrugging I give up on getting a straight answer out of him and go back to relaxing in his arms snuggling deeper into him. I hear an appreciative rumble that almost sounds like a purr come from him causing me to relax further. Slowly I drift back out of conciseness into the world of slumber.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Whoo! 

Twice in one day, y'all deserved it though.

 Thanks for all the support. 

I've Gotta question for y'all: What do you like more Chocolate (and if so what type) or Lollies (and if so what type)? Personally I prefer skittles to chocolate but I do like snicker bars

The usual (But much appreciated): 

Vote 

Comment 

Share

Bya,

 Z out