Chapter Ten - Richi

Fiorella's POV

Springing up, I dance around belting out "It's my Birthday, It's my Birthday, I'm goanna spend some money" over and over again

"Mmgm" I hear from beside me "go back to sleep"

"What, how could I sleep, When" i giggle standing up onto the bed "It's" I jump up "My" I jump again "oomph, Birthday" I giggle, landing on his chest. Looking over at his face I burst into laughter.

"OK calm down now, no need to jump around" he chuckles, patting my back in a soothing manner. "Let's go have breakfast. Do you want bacon and eggs or pancakes?" I think about it and decide on pancakes.

Jumping up I call back to Raphe (pronounced Rayfi) "Come on Raphe, you're such a slow pock". Slamming into a wall, oh great this again. "Why? Why must I always run into him" I whine glaring up at him.

Slamming my shoulder into his, well at least trying. It was much more like I was slamming my shoulder into his chest. Grumbling softly I walk past him into the kitchen still irritated. "Are you coming or not?" I spit out, walking forward and slumping myself down onto one of the kitchen stools. He just walks over to me and chuckles completely ignoring my annoyance for him and walks away.

"Well chop chop, hurry along and make me some breakfast" he demands, flopping down onto one of the living room couches. I just roll my eyes and walk over to the cupboard and search around for instant pancake mix. Muffin mix, eggs, spices... aha pancake mix, grabbing it I stand and head over to the oven. After finishing the pancakes, we sat in silence eating our food until there is a loud banging coming from the front door.

Just as I stand to go and open the door, someone bursts in panting. "Alpha!! There's been Richi sightings on our boarder," he puffs bending over "there is more than one and they are all gathered on the north side."

With that news Raphael jumps up and sprints for the door, with me and the other guy trailing behind. As soon as he clears the house he shifts, mid stride. Causing me to fall even further behind. Just as he's leaving my sight, I stop running and bend over with my hands on my knees puffing, struggling to breath. I close my eyes and when I look back up, a giant black wolf is in front of me. Stumbling backwards, I trip over my feet and collapse backwards landing painfully on my back. I groan escapes my lips as I feel a rock jut into my back.

Within seconds he shifts back and is lifting me up. When I look up at his face I notice that his eyes are pitch black. Averting my eyes I shrink back into his arms, leaning into his chest. My eyes trail down his bare chest until I realise he's nude.