Chapter 11 (Pic of Beth)

Alrighty, so here's the full version and all! I'm so excited to get this one up because I've been working really hard, so I hope you all like it!! Anywho, about the beginning quotes, I couldn't really decide on one because, you all have to realize, MARRIAGE IS VERY IMPORTANT and there were so many negative quotes than positive so I made sure to put EXTRA quotes for this specific chapter!

I hope you all enjoy and comment and vote and fan and share and ... well, you know what I mean! :)

Love you guys!

BTW: YOU ALL ARE AMAZING! I COULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN THIS FAR WITHOUT YOU!!

Anna

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 11

"And Jehovah [God] proceeded to build the rib that he had taken from the man into a woman and to bring her to the man. Then the man said: "This is at last bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh. This one will be called Woman, because from man this one was taken." That is why a man [woman] will leave his father and his mother and he must stick to his wife and they must become one flesh."

- Genesis 2: 22-24, New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures

"There's a big difference between falling in love with someone and falling in love with someone and getting married. Usually, after you get married, you fall in love with the person even more."

- Dave Grohl

"To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness."

- Robert Brault

*Rhea*

Today was the day where Rhea was to be wedded to Hadrian Adams, the Duke of Vale. Rhea put a hand to her throat to calm herself. After just a month and a half of courting they were to be officially wedded.

Rhea needed to sit down.

"Oh, Rhea." Lucinda breathed, her eyes shining as she looked at her daughter excitedly. "I cannot believe it is your wedding day. It seems quite impossible."

"Quite," Rhea murmured. She glanced around the room and then at the mirror where it reflected Lady Hemmingway's features. Apparently, Rhea's mother was more excited than Rhea.

Of course, she was thrilled at the fact that she would finally be Hadrian's wife, but it still made her spine shiver. She was more than excited.

Today was the day where she would walk towards Hadrian at the altar, where her father would hand her over to him to care for her until the end of their lives, where he would take her to his home, where she would become the lady of his manor, where he would take her to his bed and consummate the marriage.

Dear God.

Rhea's eyes fluttered down to avoid the paralyzing shock that emanated through her eyes. Tonight she would be fully Hadrian's. She would lie in his arms at night while they slept together.

She'd never, in her life, slept with a man before, not even her father when she was a child. What a difference T'would be to have to share a bed with a man, with Hadrian no less!

"Rhea?" Rhea slowly lifted her eyes to her mothers in the mirror. Lucinda seemed to be hesitating, not sure. She gazed at her daughter with obvious affection and admiration.

For a moment, Rhea reveled in the fact that perhaps someday she would manage to build a relationship with her mother. Unfortunately the events of the past two months have turned for the worst on their relationship, making a strain between the two.