BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hello my lovely readers (and writers), I have some exciting news for you all!! I have been contacted by the Radish Team to start posting my works onto their site/app! How cool is that? Honestly, this is a huge deal for me because this means I can actually gain funding for my books this way. Radish allows me to post chapters that won't be available on Wattpad for another week or so! This is also a great opportunity for you guys, too, because it gives you a chance to read ahead to the next few chapters. What do you guys think? I wouldn't have been able to do anything without you guys; you all have supported me since forever and this opportunity is huge for me! Would you all be willing to support me on Radish as well? I hope you can, I'd very much appreciate it, and even if you can't I still appreciate your support right here on Wattpad.

To read chapters that won't be posted onto Wattpad for another few weeks or so, go ahead and download the Radish app available on Google Play and the iTunes Apple Store. Once you've downloaded the app, go ahead and create your reader profile. After, you can search my username: annathebooknerd or search for the book's name: The Duke's Wife to start reading ahead!

If you have any questions please feel free to comment down below or leave me a private message. Thank you all so much for supporting me, I really wouldn't have been able to do it without you guys.

 P.S: I will be uploading every Friday, on both Radish and Wattpad,  I know, I know, I updated originally on Tuesday, but on Radish I've uploaded Chapter 30 + Chapter 31 on Friday, so Friday Updates it is. Would you like me to post a teaser on Tuesday to keep you satisfied next week til Friday? Let me know!

P.P.S: Currently, all of Chapters 4-29 are locked, until Radish unlocks them seeing as they are already on wattpad, for free. Don't worry about those chapters, you don't have to purchase them, they will become available very soon; once Radish unlocks them for me. You DO, however, have to purchase the chapters that come after Chapter 29, since Chapter 30 won't be up until next week. But don't worry, even if you don't have Radish, I'll still be updating weekly!

P.P.P.S: Right now on Radish, Chapters 30-33 are available for you to read ahead for just a few coins.