Chapter 12 (Pic of Rhea's Wedding Gown)

UPDATE: NEW PHOTO OF RHEA'S WEDDING DRESS!

Alrighty guys! From all the awesome comments I'm getting I can't help but create a new chapter for you guys! So here it is . . . this scene does have some things leading up to a sexual act, BUT THERE IS NO SEX SCENE in here, so please keep that in mind! If you like that stuff then please don't expect it here! I'm NOT going to be writing a sex scene for this chapter so please respect my wishes! Other than that, I really hope you enjoy this chapter!

Have fun reading and don't forget to vote, comment and fan if you haven't!

Enjoy!

Anna

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 12

“He never knew a single second could be expanded into something so timeless and so archaic. It shook him to his core – there were no words for it.”

-               Dianna Hardy, The Sands Of Time

*Rhea*

Hadrian’s mansion was just as beautiful as it was when she first arrived nearly a month ago. She gazed at the features of the mansion once more and couldn’t believe that all this was her’s. She stole a glance beneath her lashes at the man who was now her husband.

In the past three days they had agreed to get together she had found out so much about him that had given her another ideal image of her husband. He had been in several of Great Britain’s war’s since he was a young man of nineteen, then, two years ago he became a bow street runner after coming back home.

He lived his whole life in service to the security of England; he was rewarded many times for his bravery and strength. He went to school in oxford with his friend, Matthew Dalting, the Earl of Wiltshire. They both entered into the military and soon after became part of the Special Forces Office.

Rhea had been astonished by the importance of Hadrian’s life that developed in such a short time. She had learned much more about him than she hoped for.

Now, she saw him as new man, still the same but now she knew more about him.

Hadrian suddenly brought his gaze to her and she shivered with the fire and intensity of it.

Oh Dear God, she thought, what a stunning man he is.

Hadrian gave her a devilish smile and took her hand in his, leading the way to his home. She sucked in a breath and held it subtly. What would happen now that she was his wife and they were finally alone?

Her mother had explain to her about what was expected of her on her wedding night, and she had worried about it ever since. Her mother had told her that, at first it would hurt, but if Hadrian was gentle and kind then the rest would be quite pleasant.

What exactly did that mean? Rhea wondered.

“You look lost, my love.” Hadrian murmured. Rhea nearly jumped out of her skin, but managed just in time to tamper it down. She looked to her husband and flushed.

“Hmmm, I suppose I’m just nervous.” Rhea said quietly. Hadrian’s gaze softened.

“Is the house not to your liking? I was sure that before-”

“No, my lord. Of course not, everything is perfect . . . ‘Tis just that, well, I am nervous of what to come for this night.”

Hadrian looked as lost as her, at first, and then sudden dawning came upon him as he realized what she meant. He glanced at her sharply.