what

Gene took me bride style and I couldn't move he froze me! Aaron and the guards chased after me and Gene. That's when I grew sleepy and Gene smiled a evil smile and said " oh go to sleep but remember I will be your fiance" That's when Aaron knew what was happening Gene will change my memories so that way I would be his fiance... I suddenly blacked out. 

I heard crying noises from Aaron what happened? why can't I move and talk? It must be Alexis's curse. I heard Aaron cry saying i was died and everyone was crying I sense i was at the plaza that's when I remembered I was a fallen water angel that means I can heal any dark magic and I was near the lake at the plaza! I tried to move but failed that's when a miracle happen the "wind" aka my powers blew me out of Aaron's hand and rolled me to the lake Dante and Aaron started to freak out thinking I was going to sink and ran but when they caught up I was in the lake...

I transformed (photo on the cover) and healed from the dark magic yayay! I move my hands and all then i went up I transformed back as I broke free on the surface I was on the side no one noticed me... I then went and cloaked myself and went up. Aphmau asked who I was I told them I was rose miner. I needed a home too and they leted me stay...

______________________5 months later_______________________________________________

 Aaron was now back to normal. That's also the day were I became the store manager and Logan he well he works their but I let him have mostly be were he wants to be. One day there was going to be a love dance giggle he he Dante's with Kawii chan I think. Well mostly everyone had a date. I sat down in my mint dress in my cloak when Aaron sits next to me. The fan girls come and saids "A new ship". I said " really the last time someone fangirled me too." Then the girls went off. I watched the party then I went and in my bag I took out a lily cookie Aaron's eyes widened and asked " where I got it ". I told him it's in my shop. Then he asked if I wanted to dance. I mean dance with my husband yah. I said "okay" then we danced but then two wyerns came and why in Irene must they rip out my cloak and eye strap the villagers all stared at me then Dante dropped his drink and Aaron froze I panic and the wyerns were all ready gone so I did the only choice that doesn't require help or magic I ran. But someone caught my hand and I tried to rip the hand out then realizes Aaron was holding my hand no they found out that when he said crying " please don't leave I was heart broken please." then he hugged me but I tried to leave then I broke free but I bumped into Dante why must I bump into them! Then he said don't go fat chance I tried to escape when now a mint wyern that was very big which was minty said " Aaron loves you and Dante misses you why do you want to leave?" I told him " Minty I just can't, I remember all the villagers in the old village were mean and killed my friends".Then Minty noded and I rode his back but now Raven was chasing Minty and me and then I fell and the world blacked out.....

I heard someone and only opened my eyes slightly just to see Aaron crying by my side and he looked sad. zoey came in and said "Aaron you need to get out you were here for weeks..." wait weeks?! I then heard him say " she will run away soon" waited at night were he was sleeping and I crept out... well I tried Aaron really does sleep with one eye open cause as I went out of my bed and ran to the door he caught me by my hand and he widen his eyes and hugged me too tight then ..

 I woken wait what?! It was a dream yes they don't know well I wore the cloak and went out of my house just to see the Dance uh oh better run but Aphmau  saw me and said to come so I did I was wear my comfy clothes so I just watched the party so much harmony. Then aaron came up to me and asked if was going to dance I remembered the wyerns and said "no thanks" Then he pushed me up to the stage and told them I was going to sing what I'm going to kill him! But they cheered then I started to sing as the song was fifnshing the wyerns came duck and I ducked they crashed good... not in a bad way but in a my apperance is still safe good. Then Minty came and bumped into me I laughed while the villagers froze then Dante droped his drink and Aaron came closer to the stage with tears about fall saying " Lily?" Then I realize my cloak it's gone minty was eating it why Minty why? Then I jumped into my large mint wyern and told it to get out of the village but Aaron was too fast. he grabbed my hand as I tried to run away he wouldn't let go.... no... Then Dante went in front of me and said " please don't go" Then I fainted....

I woked up to see Aaron turn his back then He saw me he hugged me so tight I was about to died then Dante came and also another tight hug. I pretended I didn't remember the dance or the kidnapping. I saw my house all pretty and neat then Aaron came and Garroth too then they went to me and said " LILY CAN WE KILL MINTY!" WHAT?!