Final battle

Lily's p.o.v

 I chased Jacob when I heard a scream. Jacob stopped running and ran back to me screaming. I was shocked and looked, there was the shadow lord himself. No NO! I thought as I ran to the village. It was on fire I looked around to see all villagers fighting. I looked on my right to see the shadow knights. I ran and attacked them I fought. That was when I wound I fell but just as the shadow knight killed me I heard a clang. I looked up and saw Aaron he was attacking fast. He then ran to get some more. I also ran into the battle. I didn't realized that my wound was healed. I helped Dante with some shadow knights that went too close to the children. I then heard a gasp I turned to see Aphmau turn into a angel. I smile looks like Irene came to help us. I then looked at Laurence as a knight I almost laughed yes laugh. Looks like Enki gave Laurence his transformation again. I then somehow did a powerful war yell then a miracle happen. Light surrounded me as  transformed into a Divine Guardian warrior. The shadow knights and villagers stop fighting and looked at me. The strongest creation at the Universe. Even the shadow lord looked shocked as I took out my sword  I smirked and yelled " For my family and friends!" Then I charged.

I ran to the shadow Lord killing all shadow knights on my way. When I reached the shadow lord I smirked and attacked. He then got hit and he looked shocked soon it a full battle. I used my powers combined to weak him. It worked but now he attacked me of all of his powers. I got thrown to the wall. I looked up all weak then I went to the darkness.

Third p.o.v

 Lily died...The shadow lord grinned and then laughed he then yelled " I HAVE WON!" Then Lily turned into her real self the villagers gasped. as she lay died. The divine warriors appeared in armor ready to fight then all Hades broke loose. They attacked with so firece that they cleared all the shadow knights now for the lord. But then the Divine Warriors began to weaken. That was when a miracle happened. Lily has risen.

Lily p.o.v

I saw a light I ran to it and I was now back. I was more stronger since I was on my true form. I was a Divine guardian warrior angel. I was now now super nova mad. I yelled all echoed as I charged then I stabbed him in his tiny heart...

Little did I know

There would a time when we lived happily

a time where all evil gone

a time where I would be still alive

a time where Jacob has a new little sister

a time when I get a new mission..................

                                                           THE     END