The truth of me the shipper

Lily Pov

 So after the big shipping day Kawaii Chan kept asking me how I will help her ship Garmau. 

I never told her but today I shall be who I really am as a shipper. I wore my shipping outfit and got my Ship bag that had all of my tools.  I then left early morning to the trees. I waited near Aphmau's house where she did her morning routine. I then took my noise maker and pushed the scream button. It made a good one. I got out my camera where Garroth came running and so did Aphmau it looked like they were running to each other so I took a picture..fine I took at least 3. When they were looking for the scream I pushed the explosion noise and then the baby crying noise. Aphmau and Garroth looked scared and looked at each other I took 3 pictures then they ran in side the house. I laughed and ran off to the Beach. Where I hid and placed a sparkling ring on the beach and then I screamed " GARROTH AND APHMAU HELP!" They of course came running to the beach. They saw the ring Garroth picked it up with one kneel. I took like 5 pictures together! I then ran off to the Plaza where I climbed up on Molly's roof and sat down. There I waited until Aphmau and Garroth went to check on everyone. I then made a rock appear so Aphmau tripped and fell on Garroth who turned around making them kiss while falling. I took like 100 pictures capturing every movement. I laugh and then ran off. That was when Cadenza caught me and she was mad " I gonna TELL!" I laugh and said " I'm also shipping Laumau." She looked happy and said " I won't TELL!" I laugh and climbed on top the Guard tower making my self invisable. I then watched then I saw Laurence hug Aphmau shouting " I WON THE BET FROM DANTE!" I took a lot of pictures. I then summoned a shadow soul that was a illsuison. I saw Laurence protecting Aphmau from it since Aphmau fell. I took a few pictures of it. I then Laugh and teleported to the Plaza where I made another Shadow soul and then Aphmau and Laurence came and then I made them fall down as the Shadow soul died. So they were on top of each other. I took some pictures. I then made Aphmau's necklace fall down with my Gem controller magic.  so LAurence gave the necklace to Aphmau. She took it as I took a lot of Pictures. I laughed. I finished with the pictures now for editing. I teleported to my secrect shipping base where I edited the pictures so it made it look more Garmau and Laumau. I then summoned the Pictures to the Plaza and summoned everyone to the plaza. They were really shocked and Cadenza and Kawaii Chan in awe. The kids were yelling " EW!" I laugh I appeared making spy pose with my camera and I said " SHIPPING TIME!" Aphmau looked shocked Laurence and Garroth were blushing. I said " I ship anyone if you do me a favor or pay me!" Kawaii chan and Cadenza took out A LOT of EMarlds and Diamonds and ran to me.