Aaron knows?!

Lily Pov

 After the lesson on how to make the kids listen to you, We went to the kids. I started to laugh so hard Zoey looked confused until she saw Maddie. Maddie had hair every where and she was about to faint. All the kids were dragging her, running and laughing I looked at Zoey she nod and yelled " Kids if you do what I say you CANDY after dinn-" she didn't finish because all the kids line up ready for a command. Maddie sighed and said " Thank you! The kids are kids are CRAZY!" I laughed and asked her " Do want to go to Kawaii Chan's cafe?" She nod and we waved good bye and went to the pink house. Kawaii Chan was busy making cakes so when she saw us she asked " Can you help me?" We nod. So I was making the icing and kawaii chan made the cake and Maddie decorated the cake. I asked " So what's the cake for?" She was about to respond when Aaron came to the cafe banging the door open. Kawaii Chan screamed . I laughed that was when Aaron spoke " Lil-I mean Rosalie I need to talk to you." I nod and and said " Bye." I then followed him to the forest I grew confused why we were going into the forest. That was when he suddenly turns around making close to him like really close to him. I back away and then he said " Rosalie I have been wondering what's your last name." I froze..he couldn't find out so I randomly said " Grace" He looked at me with a blank face. That was when he suddenly did what made me think 'does he know?'  He leaned close to me and said " I know who you really are Lily." I gasp tears filled my eyes and I ran away. No he couldn't know NO! He can't! First Jacob and now Aaron! I putted my family to risk, I made them more a target for the Shadow lord. I collapsed sobbing so much why must my life be like this! Why!? I felt a hand on my shoulder and then someone hugged me I looked up to see Aaron on my left he looked happy and worried. I shook my head and said " You will die and now Jacob too." He made me look at him and said " Don't worry to be honest why do YOU always get missing and then come back in a differant person?" I then realized ' how did you guys find out?' He said " Your eyes never changed" I asked " I said that out loud didn't I?" He nod. I told him everything even Enki's fail. He laughed and said " The divin Warrior's magic doesn't affect me or Jacob." Wait that meant..he nod " We know what really happen in fact we were confused when Dante was yelling that a huge bird attacked you." I laughed then realized Dante he doesn't know. I message D.W they replied " You can" I smiled and said " I will be right back!" I then ran to the guard tower where I saw Dante drinking tea. I laughed and said " Well Dante did King Elizabeth get into your head and ' is controlling you'?" I remebered once when he was 10 he said King Eliazabeth and not Queen. Then he claimed he was contolling his mind. Dante looked shocked and then I laughed and changed back. He ran and hugged me and said " Tell me everything and I missed you so much!" So I told him everything and changed back into Rosalie.