Fake lily shall DIE!

Lily pov

"Fine I will stay" I spoke. Aphmau's eyes beamed happiness. I smiled and as I walked Lauerance took me to the guard tower and gave me a room. I was like okay..... Then I bumped into Fake Lily, Darn it! She smirked and crossed her arms and said " Oohhh you crawled back huh ha ha YOU ARE PATHIEC". That was it! I then just yell " FINE LET'S HAVE A DUEL!" Then she nod. I then went inside my room and got a t-shirt and shorts without my armor and sword I putted in my non removable necklace that is portable. Then I took a normal iron sword. I then went to the Plaza where I saw all the villagers. They saw me and fake Lily. I ran to the center where Fake Lily stood with her sword. She attacked but I stopped her and took out my cell phone and took a selfie. Then I unfroze time and I was taking selfies while my other hand with the sword was beating Fake Lily's sword. She grew mad and yelled and transformed into a water angel I smirked and Transformed into one too. Then I summoned a huge water bubble and putted her into it then I popped it. Then I putted a barrier on the villager. I then took my sword and said "No magic". I then ran and knocked Fake Lily's sword and then I advanced anger replaced my feelings as I wanted reveange when I slashed at Lily to reveal a her to into a mist she was clone I yelled " SHE's A COLONE!? AFTER ALL!?" I then removed all the damage I said " Well good night" then I left.

Aaron's pov

She was a FAKE!

Lily Pov

Lol Aaron is like shocked. I went to sleep. ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

I woke up to see the sun going up I yawned and changed. I ran to the walls putted the most powerful barrier ever. I then ran into Aaron uh oh....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woken from the dream I was gasping for air. I then got up and to the beach feeling a bit sad from all the meomize. Then I went into the water and just stood there. I then saw a necklace and saw it. It was the necklace my mom gave when it was my brithday when I was 10 that day Dante grew happy for me.  I putted on my necklace. I then ran to the Plaza....