I have the power to defeat what ?!

Lily pov

 I was at a white palace wait there's the Divine Warriors, I ran to them and they smiled and Enki the keeper rose up and spoke " You done well but I'm afraid that this was all a test. I mean we wanted to see of you were  brave and loyal which you are so we will tell you the truth. You see when you were born you weren't just a water angel from your mom's side. You were the blessed one which means you have powers. But all the Powers combined makes the power to destroy the Shadow lord for good." I just stared at him and I spoke " You mean I had the power to defeat ALL ALONG!?" He nod I then realized " I'm I died?" He shook his head and said " Nope but half dead AND we deleted their memories from the battle and into that some bird pooped and died on the plaza." I gigged " Really a bird pooped and died?" He grew red and the others laughed their heads off and Irene spoke " Told YOU!" I also laughed. Then vanished. I heard talking I think it was Laurence voice that said " SO Aphmau the bird who died and pooped is now out of the plaza." I tried not to laugh I mean He really did that?! I then 'wake up' to see myself in my room they looked surprised and said " Rosalie you are awake!" Garroth then spoke " bird attacked with it's long claws and you got hurt." 'Wow the really a bird with long claws..Enki really?' I messaged to him he replied ' hey! I once...met .....one...I..um..think' I laughed. Dante said " No really a bird with long claws attacked you it was about to take Jacob but you fought it and wow that bird was huge!  You really are like a mom." I smiled and said in a creepy voice " But am I really his or am I not?" He looked creep out and Aphmau laughed. I then left since I can. I was walking when I heard a crying voice I followed the crying to see the kids on the beach and Zoey was feeding them but Jacob was crying saying " Only my mom can make me better!" Zoey replied " But you got to EAT. I then smirked and hid myself and in my scary voice yelled " OOOO!! Jacob You MUST eat and be happy or else the cookie monster will eat your cookies!" He yelled " No! the cookie monster!" Then he ran around when he stopped and realized that I made the cookie monster he then yelled " Mommy!" I ran to him and hugged him. Zoey looked so happy and squealed " yay!" I then putted him down. When I saw Maddie alone picking berries I smirked and ran to her I then yelled " BOO!" She screamed and then saw it was me! She shook her head and said " Really Rosalie?!" I nod then she chased me I laughed and went to the kids and then I whistled and all the kids ran to her. I laughed while Zoey asked " Can YOU teach me?" I nod and began the lesson to how to make the kids do what you want the too. Maddie though was stuck with the kids.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm Back! YAY!