The power of friendship and family

Lily/Rosalie Pov

 Dante and Nicole were blushing and Kawaii Chan who was the best shipper was squealing and then begged me to be her helper for shipping I smiled and said " FINE but I'm shipping you with Brendan." She look at me then blushed ooooohhhhhhh! We then left to do our business I left the tree since it was near the holiday. I then went to beach to watch over the beach when I spotted Okasis I then remembered my revenage, anger boiled into my heart that was broken tears rose then I laughed and I mind message the D.W ( Divine Warriors) They agreed and I ran to Aphmau telling her I had to attend something she let me go, I wore my armor and got out my nucleur bombs and I flew their with my flying boots I then charged a bomb and made my self invisable with my helm and I threw the bomb at the caslte....5...4...3...2...1...BOOM!! That was music to my ears they desrever it but all the kind were imune of the bomb I made sure all the evil people though died. Then I flew back when I spotted a Island where a girl my age was shivering and had a thin fire. I smiled and transformed into my normal self ( ROSELIE FORM) I then walked up to her she bowed at me I guess my aura and that I'm THE GUARDIAN OF THE D.W! I then asked " What's your name oh and don't bow." She nod and spoke " My... name is Maddie I want anyone to know my long name it's just Maddie." I then asked again " Do want to go to my village?" She looked eagerly and nod fast I smiled and then got my armor on she was shocked I then piggyback her on my back and then flew to Phoenix drop. Aphmau was their on the beach and she saw us. I told her everything well exept the Okasis bombing thing." She then gave a tour to Maddie I then realize something I made a friend not just a friend a best friend I then knew that if anyone hurts her I will be their nightmare I transformed without the armor then left to bump into Molly she was doing laundry I then helped her she was thankful. We talked about how husband are like, when I had a flash of a memory it was my son..died....

Molly snapped her fingers I looked at her she said " Rosalie you okay? You were dazing." I smiled and nod that was when I saw him.....Jacob my...son. He was 8 years old by the look of him,his clothes were tattered. Molly left not noticing the him then he came to me and said the words I was wanting to hears for years " Mommy? Is that you?" I quickly mind message D.W they respond " You can tell if they some how ask you if your Lily. So you can tell your son." I was happy I bent down and said what he wanted to hear " Yes Jacob it's me Lily Jock your mom." He was so happy he hugged me so tight I told him " You can't tell any one okay or else mommy has to leave okay?" He nod while crying and smiling I then picked him and went to the Plaza where all the Villagers were decorting the tree. I then yelled " I found a boy!" They all turned to see him they mostly awed and some went up asked " What's his name ? What's his age?" I laughed and spoke " His name is Jacob and he is 8 years old." That's when Aaron came I whispered " Pretend you don't know me and my name is Rosalie." He then nod then Aaron looked like he was seeing his died son will he was but you know what I mean. Then Jacob said " Daddy!" I lowered him to the ground and he ran to Aaron who was hugging him tight and crying. Then Aaron asked " How did you know him?" I spoke " I used to know him since I was one of the children's mom. He nod then Jacob said what even shocked me " Can she be my mom? Like an apdoted mom? I want a mom it's her so can she adopt me?" Aaron then nod then said " If she agrees" I nod and he then ran to me and said " Can I also have rainbow cookies just like Claire?" I pretend to nod and then Cadensa said " I making you clothes now so bye!" Maddie came and said " Wow what a codience."

But little did Lily know Aaron knew who she was since he could reconize her eyes that never changed just like Jacob did when she found him he knew she was Jacob's mom so of course he said yes.