Dante and Nicole sitting in a tree!

Lily pov

 I ran to the plaza where I saw Dante. I walked up to him when I saw him crying anger rose as my eyes had a flash of lighting. Who dare's make my brother cry they will pay. I asked " Why are you crying?" Dante replied "...Can you keep a secret?" I nod and he contiued " I lost my mom's necklace". Then he turned around to face the lake I took out the necklace and asked " Is it this?"  Happiness flashed in his eyes as he took the necklace whispering " Thank you" I just smiled then Garroth ran to me. He asked " What's your name again?" I answered " My name is Li-err I mean Rosalie." He nod and then ran off, I turned to see Dante going to patrol. Then Dale ran into me he was dancing and singing a werid song he's drunk again. I just shook my head and then I just left. I then went to sleep since was now night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'''

The Divine warriors were there. They turned and saw me they smiled and Irene spoke " Dear you are doing well but you will have to do a hard  choice but remember that after you finish off the shadow lord you must die for the lord  would consome your body. " What... I have die? I then knew I should not be selfish but still. Vision came when my sister died...when Okaisis burned my home....when The shadow knights killed my family..THAT'S IT! I'm getting REVENAGE I don't care they should not do that. There I spoke " I made my choice I will risk my life." They nod. I then turned

I saw my love ones they smiled and my mom spoke in her singing voice " Dear you did the right choice you will end the horriable stuff they did." My sweet sister spoke " Sister can help if want" I smiled and bent down to my 3 years sister and said " I need any help." She smiled. I then went to Elizabeth, Madie, Shannon ,Ashlyen, and Elaine they smiled and spoke " Kill them for what they did to the people." Then I said " Alright the peace makers want death that's new." Then I waved to all my love ones and then left to the portal. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I then woke up with revenage I knew that I will fight until I get what I need. Me Lily Rosalie Jock.

I then went outside in my armor where the sun was bright then I heard a scream I ran to see oh Zane and my brother I smile I ran and went behind them then I stabbed both with passion I knew this is just a step up to Revenage. I made two illusion and sented them to Okaisis then I killed them since my sword can kill imortals.  Then I yelled " MY REVENAGE WILL STAND!"  Then I turned into a bird and saw aphmau running with the Guards and then said " WHO KILLED them?" I just teleported to the pond where their were Lilies I transformed into myself then I ran to the lilles where I took one and left

( But little did she know Aaron was watching and had the same dream only he was invisalbe and he knew what was going on.)

I ran to the forest where I saw the most amazing thing ever!

Dante and Nicole sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g! I then teleport the tree to the plaza where Aphmau was having a speech about my welcome party when I yelled " Look at them!" They saw but the couple didn't notice. I sang "DANTE AND NICOLE SITTING ON A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G FIRST COMES LOVE SECOND COMES MARRIAGE AND THIRD COMES A BABY CARRIAGE!"